Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "...most of you guys are complete pricks.." SPIKES

Liked

"...most of you guys are complete pricks.." SPIKES

I'm closing this thread. I'm probably going to close the board soon, too, because most of you guys are complete pricks, and I have better things to do with my time.
    by Spikes

It's been nice being a part of the board, and I'm grateful for the advice and help from folks like Smiles and jinks.

Bye!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Thank you for the kind words Sir.

However I urge you to reconsider, we all have off days occasionally, and regret saying some things.

I have been "over enthusiastic" at times. Your input has been entertaining and helpful.

You have my e-mail address if you need it.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: "...most of you guys are complete pricks.." SP

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Poohbah
    ............because most of you guys are complete pricks
    I'd say he's probably right! :cheers:
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Cool heart

I'm sure our own resident boddhisatva, George, could give ES some lessons in detachment - if he can take time out from screwing his way to nirvana. For myself, I recommend Jane Austen

elephantspike
    No, sorry, Michael, I didn't mean you, and I didn't mean most. I just meant some, and would have been better left unsaid. It's just that when the only two busy threads on the board are nasty slug-fests, it kind of depresses me to even have to read it. I don't have any intention of everr shutting it down, though. My apologies to the vast majority of posters here who are not complete pricks.

Love, love me

I see Spikes was quite serious, and that bothers me.
    I am sorry for that misunderstanding, by paraphrasing the other axis of evil the British, by using "Frog" to describe the good citizens of Fonce, I hardly dreamt I would upset him so.
    Spikes on bended knees I implore you not take this attitude, it is not like your usual sensible self, not at all.
    Get well soon.

Le paradis est rempli d'anges, but I am not quite there yet,
    Love Cedric

elephantspike
    Ok, Cedric. When I mentioned your name I didn't mean to imply that your post was the worst on that thread, just that I didn't expect it coming from you. Also, I guess it semed unfair to drag France into the fraccass.

I just thought the whole tone of that thread was kind of nasty and pointless, just a bunch of people flaming each-other because of their nationalities. That was the only very active thread the last couple of days, too, and it just makes me feel like I'm working so hard to do all the technical stuff just to have a board that I'm sometimes ashamed to show-off to friends.

I guess what I meant was that some people were acting like a bunch of pricks on a couple of threads, which happened to be the most active ones at the time.

Liked
    I do not think that you Spike need to apologize. People like Cedric do not bring anything constructive to this message board. What would you think about someone who once had satisfactory oral sex with a Egyptian construction worker and based on that decided that he loves arabs and hates Americans. That is how Cedric forms his views. He is just zero, zilch. nothing, spreading here Anti-american shit without having a slightest understanding what he is talking about. Just ban this fucking prick.

elephantspike
    Absolutely not. He just happens to have been the latest one to have put his two cents worth on that horrid thread when I decided that I had had enough of it. Let's please just not make this into another of those threads, Ikarus.

It's not about being anti-American, or anti-British, or anti-French. It's about being hateful.

The stuff you are talking about by Cedric is obviously just tongue-in-cheek.

One moment Spikes,

surely iKarus, with your anti-Islamic fuckheadedness you must be getting very close to that open flame.
    The world is divided place, thats for sure, besides Albania, Blighty and Downunder, there doesn't seem really much hope that the rift will repair any time soon. We might just have to get used to it. Poor Spikes.