List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to find "game" straight guys during afternoon?

Where to find "game" straight guys during afternoon?

Hi! I will be visiting Bangkok this November. I was wondering where I can hook up with "game" straight Thai guys? My only available time is during late morning and afternoon. I'm with my family so I can't go out during night time

LOL anywyay, I hope you guys can help me out! And um, what can you guys say about massage parlors like Senso Club? Is it worth a try? And are the guys there straight?

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

xoxo

Re: Where to find "game" straight guys during afternoon?

I've got 2 suggestions:

1. Go to Babylon

2. Go to any mall, or park and establish eye contact with a lad that is pleasing to your eye, enter into a conversation and then take it from there.

Straight guys? At Babylon? Hello?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...with less worry and getting down to business I would go to a male massage places such as Adonis or His. There are plenty of young men (macho/ skinny/ twinky/ manly...) to choose from and many of them are "straight" , like to be tops just to earn the money and do their duty.

I believe His closed down ages ago.

But you can find plenty of straight masseurs at places like Senso, Adonis, Arena, Albury, and Hero.

Straight guys looking to get off can be found at the theaters, but that is not everyone's cup of tea. And they are usually just looking to get sucked off in the seats or the lavs and no more.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by malandinggay
    Hi! I will be visiting Bangkok this November. I was wondering where I can hook up with "game" straight Thai guys?
    Senso or Hero and some similar places operate in the afternoon, but any "hook up" will involve you paying them for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on the premises, if that's "game" enough for you. There are some non-sexual massage places like the Tarntawan on Suriwongse that have straight guys available. These would be safer sources than picking up decidedly AYOR guys in a park or mall toilet.

You could get mobile numbers from some guy at one of these places or sneak out at night and get the mobile number from some guy at one of the bars, if you want to meet earlier the next day, but where are you going to "hook up?"

If you're travelling with your family ... are you talking about wife & kids or mom & dad? How old are you?

thanks guys!

x pattaya - i'll be traveling with my parents. i'm already 24 years old! so you mean it's pretty expensive at senso? have u tried getting a massage + extra service there? if so, how was it like?

If you are a fit 24 year old why not pop down to Pattaya and I will willingly give you a freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by kuayai
    If you are a fit 24 year old why not pop down to Pattaya and I will willingly give you a freebie.
    It would have to be a freebie, only a necrophiliac would pay you.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...If you are 24 years old, then you must tell your folks that you are going bar hopping. Make up a couple names at a 5 star hotel so they think you are "safe". Then go to the Silom area and hit DJ's, you'll like that place (and they'll like you). Since you are new to the area, stay away from the guys on the street, please. Babylon Sauna is a good choice if you don' want to send over 1200 baht at a massage place.