Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Warning for taking Youngsters under 18 Years old

Warning for taking Youngsters under 18 Years old

Personally want to warn everyone, which taking a boy or girl under 18 Years of Age in Thailand. Some testimony (allegations) from a person under 18 years that he/she went with someone over 18 years is enough for a search warrant and a warrant of arrest under Thai law. So beware it is not necessary to caught during the act and the happened was month or years ago. A Statement in front of the police is enough. If caught, be sure that you carrying about 300.000 - 500.000 Baht Bail Money cash with you or some toothbrush with extra clothes and having enough cash for the awaiting trial. Oh, I forget your Passport is gone!

http://www.world-tourism.org/protect_ch ... ailand.htm

In April 1996, the Royal Thai Government of Thailand passed stringent anti-prostitution laws with the most severe penalties reserved for those involved in child prostitution. Now customers, procurers, brothel owners, those who force children into prostitution and even parents, face long prison sentences as well as large fines. The penalties under Thailand's new Prostitution Prevention and Suppression Act are as follows:
    Penalties relating to sex offences and crime against children in the country
    For the sex exploiter (customer)
    2-6 years jail if prostitutes are under 15 years old
    0-3 years jail if prostitutes are between 15 and 18 years old

For the procurer or trafficker who procures, seduces or traffics another person for prostitution
    1-10 years jail if prostitutes are over 18 years old
    5-15 years jail if prostitutes are between 15 and 18 years old
    10-20 years jail if prostitutes are under 15 years old

For the venue Owners
    0-15 years jail if prostitutes are over 18 years old
    5-15 years jail if prostitutes are between 15 and 18 years old
    10-20 years jail if prostitutes are under 15 years old

For the parents
    4-20 years jail if prostitutes are under 18 years old
    For those who force or torture others into prostitution
    1-20 years jail
    Life sentence if prostitutes are seriously injured
    Death penalty if prostitutes are killed

Information provided to WTO on 01/08/2000.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    " ...Actually i wonder about thai law? For the procurer or trafficker who procures, seduces or traffics another person for prostitution
    1-10 years jail if prostitutes are over 18 years old
    ... "
    What's to wonder
    You damn silly Troll?
    It's a law against Pimping,
    As you surely should know.

I'm wondering what the Thai
    Punishment is for aggravated Trolling.
    ElephantSpike should look into that,
    Instead of his incessant bloody polling.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

heh guys, it is a friendly advise. Everything must itching! Wanna be in same trouble or what, waaaaaaaa? I am not teasing! At once some prime minister ask by reporters:" Do you have any prostitution in in your Country :compress: ?" The answer was:"No, Prostitution is forbidden!"------------- cheers, good night and have fun with each other------------------------ :compress: :clown:

Liked

"For all you youngsters out there...".

Everything must itching!
    I like that, it must be some direct translation from German to English but I think I like it.

Funny how certain words spark certain memories. The word "Youngster" for me takes me back to being 10 years old sitting on the floor watching the Ed Sullivan Show, a really big show, when Ed came out to introduce the Beatles with,"being four of the nicest youngsters." Ed liked the word, youngsters a lot.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    So, here's the $64000 question. Is every gogo and host bar in violation of the law because they have guys or ladies (over 18) available for the customer to take out for sex? Maybe, a bar owner can answer this.

Hi,

Depends on how the authorities choose to view it!

There is an argument that you are providing dancing and entertainment in the form of erotic dancing and shows.

You are an intelligent person and well aware of the counter argument!

Sex shows DO NOT fall in the category and are viewed in all circumstances as obscene, and briging the country into disrepute and before anyone says, what about , this bar, that bar, We already know. They are the ones paying " Blind eye, big bucks" and they are the ones eventually that get major problems.

There is an onus of proof, to establish that the Owner is specifically selling sex and prostitution,he/she can say the boy/girl was taking you to the Disco,touring, showing you the sights etc etc.

It is hardly possible, nor expected, that the owner can chaperone and monitor your behaviour once an employee leaves the bar!

Incidentally, many customers, especially older ladies and the older Japenese, DO JUST THAT! and pay extremely well too.

Liked

you just had to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    So, here's the $64000 question. Is every gogo and host bar in violation of the law because they have guys or ladies (over 18) available for the customer to take out for sex? Maybe, a bar owner can answer this.
    Some things are better not said. I bet you were one of those kids in school that would remind the teacher after the bell rang that she/he forgot to pass out the homework assignment.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    "Some things are better not said. I bet you were one of those kids in school that would remind the teacher after the bell rang that she/he forgot to pass out the homework assignment."

Hardly, but I get your point. I guess it never would have occurred to anyone that gogo bars provide guys for sex. Go figure.

Yes, every our go go boys is 18 yo or over. we dont want any trouble :cheers: