Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Cant wait to get back !

Cant wait to get back !

I lead a miserable boring life working everyday.
    Recently my workplace had a xmas party and they had polynesian guitarists /band.Later in the night when i was drunk i made up some songs to sing with them.They played the music and sung what i sung thinking it was a song but i just made it up as i went.The band leader loved it and asked me if it was a auusie song but i told him it was a Thai song. All 5 big black polynesians helped me sing it,they just repeated what i was singing strunmming their guitars.
    It went like this " Cant wait to get back to Montys,cannt wait till i get back to Montys,ooh take me back to Montys will ya,oh take me back to Montys will yaaaaa, Take me back to the paradise,take me back to Montys will yaaa. Feel free to copy it for your own recording.

The above

Wonderful. would have loved to have been there...

Re: Cant wait to get back !

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    " Cant wait to get back to Montys,cannt wait till i get back to Montys,ooh take me back to Montys will ya,oh take me back to Montys will yaaaaa, Take me back to the paradise,take me back to Montys will yaaa.
    Delightful! I've been singing it all day to the tune of Ride of the Valkyrie--With a few Hi-ya-ta-ho-wa's thrown in. Now my roomy, Ginger Vitis is doing it--And Clitoris Leachwoman just joined in on the kazoo! Expect Hildegard Behrens will take it up any day now. Next stop, Covent Garden!...Or an Essarn Dance Fest.

souds like ...

Sounds like crying white the wolves .

Re: Sounds like...old leather-lungs is at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by baziel
    Sounds like crying white the wolves .
    Are you speaking of our singing!
    You can hear us all the way over in Belchum?
    I guess it's true: sound really does carry across water.
    Maybe that's why they always ask us to sing at Mormon baptisms...
    the Baptists, that is.

PS: JB, I only quote him...to smote him.

EdITH,you really think this song has potential ?

I suppose its a bit like those songhs about pubs and cafes like Route 66.
    I havnt really expanded the words.Yes i have been singing a bit of it around my workplace and some of my colleagues are singing it whilst walking around too. "Im going back to Montys,oh yeeaaa,going back ,oh yeaa" Can anyone add anymore words?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    "Im going back to Montys,oh yeeaaa,going back ,oh yeaa" Can anyone add anymore words?
    No problemo ... even though I have to unignore you once again to do it. I Just can't resist!

"Im going back to Montys,
    oh yeeaaa,
    going BAREbackING,
    oh yeaaaa"

You're welcome.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand