Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Alternate drinking places to Soi 4 BKK

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Alternate drinking places to Soi 4 BKK

Also der Chris ist dann rück aus China? War das schon mit Visa unnötig?-max 14 days?
    For me more or less same-same applies to all of Silom, though I will not pretend or set up a specific str8 outlook.
    BUT: does not this sidesoi also has a few places on 2nd (1st for EUR) floor/level-hard to look in for those bypassers? Thats about the only ALT I can think of.
    Hotmale is now more leaning toward ´interesting banter/discussion´ with guys, but it remains firmly set on the off-model. As do the dingy small cheaper sleezebars west of Tawan, as very long standing superA and GCock/Nature. But to avoid the off-model is the main reason for most to aim for soisee(=4). Later in the eve the deafening disco music in DJ and/or GOD for meeting likeminded-and noone can just look inside there.
    Me too end of this week again 1 month in BKK_time to go home. Would mean plenty of time to go elsewhere, except that such places elsewhere in BKK are also very thin on the ground. There USED to be-pre 2000 a place like that near that maligned KhaoSan=Banglamphu area. There MAY be such places-except not much other as Thai spoken-in big uni-areas like RamKamHaeng. Close by Silom perhaps maybe even Chula might have a place also aiming that group-but if yes, a closely guarded secret-so not really aiming casual visitors without much knowledge.

2. User who gave Like to post:

homeseeker (December 19th, 2023)