Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Udon thani

Liked

Udon thani

Liked

Re: Udon thani

Apps only
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Good news : Utopia-asia labelled Bee Boy Bar in Udon Thani as "verified April 2023".
    Bad news : their Facebook (Bee Boy Bar) announces the bar closed on July 16th
    Sorry for that as their Facebook shows some very interesting faces ....
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The last time I visited Udorn Thani was with a past "Boy Special" - and all the gay action was at the late-night karaoke clubs which were plentiful. For the visiting farang - hooking up would be easy if you don't mind the karaoke scene. I don't recall any gay bars but it's been a while.

Liked: 1

When I visited Udon Thani last year my Thai friend remarked, 'that is where the gay sauna is... '. We were walking near the bus station at the time. I have no other details but have no reason to doubt him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

had to google it to see where it was....now am asking why bother...what a schlep to get there...middle of nowhere...hasnt Pattaya got everythuing you could possibly desire...

Liked

The sauna is on google maps as "UD sauna".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx;295617

had to google it to see where it was....now am asking why bother...what a schlep to get there...middle of nowhere...hasnt Pattaya got everythuing you could possibly desire...
    So true!

I've taken side trips across a dozen provinces and hundreds of different towns over the years - and not once can I remember not being glad to leave and get back to Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

eons ago I did a 4some with some german who loved not even 15 min from Pattaya in a really rural setting...not for me...i like the sea and tghe beach...but he seemed to have the best of both worlds...proximity to Pattaya but residing in a quiet rural setting

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Udon is not really that rural-its among TH 10 biggest cities and has a historic reputation of being well used to farang as it had one of the biggest US airforce base in that pre 1990 VN war. And also yes-it was always listed in having some specific ´gay´ places like sauna or bar, but this may well have gone the way so many places for ´PLU´ have gone.
    As developments here in TH go: what is now a ´rural´ setting may very well be just another urban sprawl or hi-end condo area next year.
    If one sees how many of these giant skyscraping high-rises have appeared in Sapan Kwai where till 2000 it as only those Chinese shophouses of 3-4 stories high

11. User who gave Like to post:

llz (November 18th, 2023)