Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Udon Thani

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Udon Thani

Anyone have any information on gay saunas, gay bars, go-go bars, meeting places in Udon Thani? I am visiting soon for the first time and will be most grateful for some details. Many thanks in advance.

Liked

Udon Thani

Boys Boys is a gay karaoke club which has 6/10 nice isaan boys who can be offed.
    Its new location is on a small soi which links Thanon Prajak Silpakon (the street which leads to the railway station) and the smaller street longing the Bus Station n┬░ 1 in the south east part of town. Difficult to find during the day but at night you cannot miss the yellow sign.
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

elephantspike
    Does anyone know if Yellowbird disco is still around?

Liked

Re: Udon Thani Hot spots

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    B B Club
    Exiting the Charoen Hotel, make a right and cross the bridge, then another right. Walk down to the third alley on the right and look for the twinkling lights and Thai twinky pop star posters on the door. Udon's only "gay bar", with karaoke and a small cabaret show at 11:30pm..
    I think this is the former location isn't it ? There, there is a sign showing the new location but not very clear. To go to the new BB Club you have to walk further along the same soi for about 300 meters or so and then take a soi on your left, the bar is on the right side of this soi which leads towards the street going to the station.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Ra Bieng Patchani
    Adjacent to Cruisy Nong Phra Jak Park, 241-515. Gay-friendly restaurant with famously delicious food. Outdoor deck seating and indoor air con room.
    Cannot agree more ... very romantic, not expansive and aroy maak
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

What's a "gay-friendly" restaurant? Do they prohibit Republicans and fundmentalist Christians from eating there, or what?