Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Udon Thani - anyone been there?

Liked

Udon Thani - anyone been there?

I'm thinking about a few days in Udon Thani during my next vacation.

So are the people friendly , is it a big city ? Not a lot of gay night life?

Well this bar looks nice : http://theboyzone-udon.com/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Udon Thani - anyone been there?

chai, pay laew, krang mahk, khrap
    or; yes, have been, many times, incl on holiday. But last time was quite some time ago by now. Friend from here has after his pension moved to there with his Thai wife and invited me to come over next time when I am in BKK.
    Websites can promise a lot-this is Thailand=TIT, so expect things to be different. No need to ask anywhere for Thaild if people would be ''friendly''=you could also ask if they had eyes=same answer. And no, of course there is not a lot of gay naughtlife-it is 1 out of 2 or 3 Isan towns that in fact has a bar(-or maybe 2, that calls itself proudly to be ''gay'' and has boys for rent. Just adapt to the Thai way of life and open your eyes when there- they will find you.

Liked

I am sure they will .

I am not going there for the bars , but to find out more Isaan culture, and maybe get a little wiser.

But if there is a bar I will find it . :8(

Liked

On an unusually cold boxing day I paid a visit to the boy zone bar about an hour after the opening time of 8pm. I was the first & only customer for the next 2 hours, before a local man came for some company. The manager was very friendly & fluent in english. The boys(5-7) were very regular country boys in their twenties, & were tops. Only 1-2 guys were willing to bottom.
    As the air was rather chilly(low 20C), none of them took off their shirts.
    Drinks: Coke 100baht, big bottle of beer 180baht, etc(same prices for boy's drink)
    Fee for boy to sit with you: 60baht
    Karaoke token: 5bath per song
    Off fee: 300baht
    Boy's fee: from 700baht, upper limit up to you
    Shows: none, as per regulation by local authority. Only a karaoke machine to entertain potential singers.
    Atmosphere: very casual with few customers & boys eager for company.
    I asked the manager to recommend the best singer among them to sing for me. He stopped after 10 tokens were used up, as I did not wish to listen to their terrible singing.
    Boys were well behaved as they only come to you invited.
    I did not try any other place, & did not off anyone.
    Conclusion: the place was ok if you like country boys who spoke 10 words of english & sing happily on karaoke.
    Of course you can always take one or two out with you to a more intimate ambience. They are all ready to ride you. arty

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by nanette
    Conclusion: the place was ok if you like country boys who spoke 10 words of english & sing happily on karaoke.
    Of course you can always take one or two out with you to a more intimate ambience. They are all ready to ride you. arty
    I confirm this review and will add that these boys are quite skilled when it comes to have fun in bed.

The other bar is City Walk but had some bad reviews including by me ; see my blog or udonmap.com for more - registration mandatory but you will get further reviews about Boyzone on another thread http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforu...ff-t18972.html
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

If I was you i would bring a boy with you from Pattaya or Bangkok , let him be your guide to all.... arty