Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New men showbars on Walking Street Pattaya

Liked

New men showbars on Walking Street Pattaya

Two different new showbars that claims to show undressed men have opened in Walkingstreet in Pattaya: Runway and Big tool.

Staff outside these bars show laminated cards with young men in underwear on stage and they claim to do different things like shower show, candle show etc. No prices are displayed but staff outside Runway said 500 baht entrance fee which immidietly made me make up my mind not to enter.
    Big tool seem to be run by the same people who run the russian ladybars. Those bars do not have good reviews online.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 24th, 2023), daydreamer (October 22nd, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: New men showbars on Walking Street Pattaya

Did the 500 baht entrance fee not include a first drink? It usually does.

If not, you were right to walk.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

best boys bkk in Bangkok had the same policy, the cover charge included one drink, think it was intended to stop miserable tight fucks from sitting there all evening nursing one glass of tap water

5. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (October 22nd, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Did the 500 baht entrance fee not include a first drink? It usually does.
    It sure did! How generous of them!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    best boys bkk in Bangkok had the same policy, the cover charge included one drink, think it was intended to stop miserable tight fucks from sitting there all evening nursing one glass of tap water
    I don't believe that is the purpose. I believe an entrance fee is because they know that if they let people have a look through the door first and see how miserably poor value of money the place is, few would order the 500 baht drink/ticket. Same as those straight fuckshows and pingpongshows that toots on Walkingstreet have been promoting for decades. Touristtraps.

Liked

Thede bars are not aimed at the gay crowd as a cursory glance here will reveal a geriatric bunch mindful of every baht they spend. They're aimed at the giggly Chinese who cram into BBB.

What they probably don't realise is that the Chinese will sit at home wearing overcoats in the middle ofwinter to avoid putting the heating on.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    These bars are not aimed at the gay crowd as a cursory glance here will reveal a geriatric bunch mindful of every baht they spend. They're aimed at the giggly Chinese who cram into BBB.
    You are absolutely right about that. And most customers in Boyztown nowadays are giggly chinese ladies and some chinese men.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wasnt always like that, few years back when BBB was still in soi twilight it had a very large stable of mostly gorgeous giys ranging from twinks to muscle boys...not as muscle bound as Tawan bar but beautiful fit guys...the show was also good...if you like that type of thing...bit of comedy (think of Ms World competition when Ms Palestine ears a suicide vest)...big cock....fuck show...sure there was the occasional chinese tour that would flood the place but it wasnt a daily occurence..well worth the bht500 entry charge

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    No prices are displayed but staff outside Runway said 500 baht entrance fee which immidietly made me make up my mind not to enter.
    If it starts with 500 entry, it can only go downwards. Out of curiosity I will have a look next time, and see how far I can get without spending a Baht.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    How would that work? First of all, they don't serve tap water. My record was stretching a drink over three hours, may years ago. For that purpose, in a disco as well, I prefer beer in a bottle, so nobody can see the bottle is empty (and in a disco I would walk around with an empty bottle, to have something to hold onto and to appear more sociable). There are all-you-can-eat buffets that have a time limit, but I haven't heard of a gogo bar with a time limit per drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    I believe an entrance fee is because they know that if they let people have a look through the door first and see how miserably poor value of money the place is, few would order the 500 baht drink/ticket.
    Exactly. The usual mode of operation is "come have a free look". If I have to pay for entry to see what is going, pretty sure there is something wrong, and I will let others find out what.

Some time between 2014 and 2018 there was a gay bar or disco in the basement of Wall Street Tower in Surawong, actually there were several with different name in quick succession. They wanted me to pay before entering, but I talked my way in for a free look, and as expected, maybe 3 boys and no customer.

Liked

"but I haven't heard of a gogo bar with a time limit per drink."

BBB