Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: walking street last night

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: walking street last night

..thats so sad...dont even want to think about the economic cost to the people who worked there...

Liked

i left Brazil to come here, its sad, iam now sorting my paper work to go into cambodia

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    i left Brazil to come here, its sad, iam now sorting my paper work to go into cambodia
    If you read anything about what is going on here why did you come in the first place?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

because
    i can, i can travel anywhere i want.
    not like you
    some people are just sad and jelouse.
    i like to see for my own eyes. not take what CNN say or any other outlet like sad people like you

6. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (January 10th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    i like to see for my own eyes. not take what CNN say or any other outlet like sad people like you
    Had you listened to these “sad people” you would have saved yourself a lot of time and money.........Good luck getting into Cambodia!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Why not utilize the situation to your benefit? Since everything is so dead, that means there must be loads of young, cute guys just hanging out bored, poor, and willing.

Rent yourself a house with a swimming pool, get a group of cuties to live with you for a week, and turn the house into one massive hedonistic non-stop sex party with constant laughing from the boys and booze flowing freely.

9. 5 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 9th, 2021), gerefan2 (January 8th, 2021), Lovechef (January 9th, 2021), Notcuriousanymore (January 17th, 2021), seenus (January 8th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Rent yourself a house with a swimming pool, get a group of cuties to live with you for a week, and turn the house into one massive hedonistic non-stop sex party with constant laughing from the boys and booze flowing freely.
    Can someone kindly advise which is the View Talay complex with individual houses each with a private pool?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Can someone kindly advise which is the View Talay complex with individual houses each with a private pool?
    I didn't hear about such an option. However, I know some pretty nice houses with indoor and outdoor swimming pools in the Thap Phraya sois and alleys. Just off Thappraya rd between Pattaya and Jomtien. There should be a fair amount on Airbnb ATM, if you are interested in going that route. Over the years, I had friends who occupied some of these house. They are very private (walls all around) and we had some great parties there.

To OP, why did you leave Brazil? I'm looking forward to finally going there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    You are referring to Jomtien View Talay Villas.