Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy Bar on Walking Street?

Liked

Boy Bar on Walking Street?

I saw on Stickman that there is a "Boy" bar on walking street. Anyone been there? Is it a bar that caters to women or men? Do they do a show? Anyone know any info on it?

[attachment=0:3vvrvkwj]Gay-Pattaya.jpg[/attachment:3vvrvkwj]

Attached Images Attached Images
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Boy Bar on Walking Street?

There are some youtube clips of the place.

http://youtu.be/Uq76VHkhDNE

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I've read it's a gay club, but it's along in the crush of wild life along Walking Street. There was a thread about it on GBT: http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtop...t=3233&p=32681

It's a business, so my guess is they'll accept anyone who will spend money.

Liked

It's called G-U-Y and it's on the left hand side as you walk down from Beach Road. I went there a few times in May as it made a pleasant change from Sunni and Boyztown. The bar itself is quite small and the majority of the boys there are straight. I did off two boys from there and both were excellent.
    The atmosphere is very energetic with the boys dancing all over the place. It can be a little "in your face" and so might not be everyones cup of tea. They are quite happy to welcome straight couples or gay men and the times I was there had a mixture of both so if you find the sight of a female in a gogo bar too shocking for words then perhaps give it a miss. The drink prices are very reasonable with a soft drink 80 Baht, I think. if I remember rightly the off fee is 400 Baht.
    All in all I have to say that this a very welcom addition to the scene in Pattaya. A walk along Walking Street is always worth the effort and to have a gay gogo bar there as well just makes it all the more worthwhile. You can also go and sit outside on the steps and watch the passers by if it gets a bit noisy.
    I shall probably be back in Pattaya in November and will certainly be visiting G-U-Y.
    Also be aware that if you are Russian you will have to pay for your drinks in advance.

I have never been there but have had the other boys talking about where it was.
    It is owned by Audi, the owner of Wild West Boys. It is my understanding that several boys from WW go inbetween the two bars.

Liked

I am surprised that like in Phuket the boys parade outside the venue. Several bars in Paradise do this, have the boys line up out
    in the street. My Way even has the performers in the cabaret do the same.

I am sure that Copa and before that, used to do the same. I think it has stopped now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Up to December last year, Tangmo did it.

With several socks in the jocks to impress the crowd.

At least from our perspective and maybe several others, the problem with the boys being outside is three fold.
    One, shoppers for go go boys sometimes get embarrassed about shopping in the open and scurry past the place.
    Two, if all the boys are outside, who is inside dancing? Not many.
    Three, when customers do decide that they will shop outside for boys, they don't go inside to buy a drink!
    :tif:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Three, when customers do decide that they will shop outside for boys, they don't go inside to buy a drink!
    Exactly! That's the reason why I rarely patronize host bars, because I can see all the boys while I walk past without buying a drink. Only when I spot a cuty, I sit down.

Liked

For me it depends as some days I am shy and other days... Not so much.

I am working on shedding my public shyness. On the internet I can be bold and fresh, but in the open public I am a quiet and shy guy with and around strangers.