Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How difficult is it to date long term seriously in Bangkok?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How difficult is it to date long term seriously in Bangkok?

Quote Originally Posted by supcasrem2 View Post

Just wondering how open Thai guys are to dating and not just sex?
    Thai boys who are "working" (bars or apps) don't care if you have sex with them or not as long as it doesn't effect their tip at the end of the night.

Non-working Thai boys enjoy dating just as much as guys in the West (with or without sex). If you're more interested in this type of arrangement try to meet boys well-away from the working scenes. If your using the apps I would suggest only contacting boys who list "looking for friends" in their profile, and leave out information about their penis size or sexual preferences. At least then you have a chance of meeting someone genuine who would enjoy dating you.

Now that I think about it, I can't think of even one single time in the past 20 years that I dated a Thai boy and didn't end up having sex with him that night - regardless of how the "date" was framed when we got together. But take what I just said with a grain of salt because my behavior in Thailand from day-one has been utterly disgusting...LOL

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 24th, 2022)