Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How difficult is it to date long term seriously in Bangkok?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: How difficult is it to date long term seriously in Bangkok?

Latin, that's simply not true in all cases. Here's a story for you...

Sept 15th, 2016, I woke up to realize my left eye had also went (right eye went a few weeks before that). My Aussie friend and his BF picked myself and Leo up and took us to the emergency room at the local international hospital. I remember the day clearly, because it was the first day I was fully blind in both eyes.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to go blind? Leo stuck by my side through the whole thing, and I'm sure is the reason I'm such a confident blind man today.

I'll never forget that period. The private hospital room was nice, and even had a sofa which Leo slept on that first night. The next morning he had to go back to Laos though, because his VISA was expiring that day, so he had no choice.

That night one of the nurses came in and explained to me that they're transferring me to the ICU, because they couldn't allow a newly blind person to stay alone during the night. I decided fuck that idea, I'm going to go back home to be with my dogs, and discharged myself. They had no choice but to let me go, so called my Aussie friend to pick me up. His BF dropped Leo a message on Line to let him know what's up.

I get back home, and about 3am that night I hear my gate opening. I freak out because I'm brand new to being blind, and have no idea who it is. Turns out it was Leo. Instead of staying in his village for a week to take care of his parents like was the plan, he did a u-turn at the border upon hearing that I discharged myself, in order to take care of me.

He stuck by my side like none other while I figured out this whole blind thing. Even during the times we were poor, he stayed with me. We're still good friends to this day and talk regularly.

You may want to take a look in the mirror and reflect on how you treat people you meet before you make such judgementss against them.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 24th, 2022)