Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: So where do we go for Christmas? Any ideas?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: So where do we go for Christmas? Any ideas?

Marrakech, Morocco, it looks like. I was there for several weeks in October, almost no tourists but everything open, no restrictions. Also Tangier, Morocco, travelling in Morocco is fast and efficient.
    Weather is similar to Malaga, Spain, warmest spot on continental Europe during Dec, Jan, and I'll decide on the go if it is warm enough to stay months at the time. I hope it is warm enough, because I have no plan B, Thailand this year is out of the question, with everything closed, I don't want to be there.

vnman brings up Mexico, maybe worth serious consideration, climate during Jan Feb seems perfect, and spending several months, climate becomes very important, no point of going to Spain or Portugal, when sit around hotel most of evening, and at +10C there is not much to do outside. Canary Islands is the only guaranteed warm place near Europe, but deadly boring so no go.

2. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (November 3rd, 2021)