Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ideas wanted!

Ideas wanted!

Tonight, Happy Place bar hosted the first of many Big Banana Contests. 7 Boys showed their stuff to a packed house but I will leave that up to other posters to talk about how it went.
    Anyhoo, Big Banana Contest was the brainchild of a SGF member who I will not mention his name. If he wants, he can post it and take the credit for its creation. The purpose of this post is to let EVERYONE know that we appreciate and will discuss EVERY idea for something new to do. We cant come up with all the ideas. I would like to send a special thank you to the creator of the Big Banana contest and tell everyone that as he pointed out, if the bars in Pattaya are to continue to be new and exciting and different, input is needed from our community.
    Please send us a PM so that we can create your ideas in private.

Thank you!

Liked

Re: Ideas wanted!

Hi, what a great idea
    I think if they lined up, about say 10 different sized dildos on the stage, going from small to extra extra large
    and lets see the boys sitting on them 1 ta atime, they can get tips from the punters to move on to the next size.
    Like the compare or person with the mic and say and build the atmosphere up. they boy depending on the money can move up to the next size, if he sits on it all the way, he gets the money.
    Ive seen this done before and it was great.
    as you said any ideas

thanks

paperboy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

shared toys- great way to
    spread disease

they should be cleaned and relubed after each use

Liked

eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i think they have condoms in thailand
    you change the condom for each boy
    simple
    clean
    and fun

Forum's veteran
    Liked

would be fun to watch

What about a GOB? Going out of business sale :idea:

Liked

ah well, so my hole in 1 game, wont take on, shame :love4:

Liked

How about have boys wear various colors of underwear to say if they are Top, Bottom or Versatile. Save a lot of wasted time and a lot of lies from mamasans..

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    How about have boys wear various colors of underwear to say if they are Top, Bottom or Versatile. Save a lot of wasted time and a lot of lies from mamasans..

Hi,

Boys wouldn't stand for that at all. Believe me! Too much information being broadcast in public if they did that and embarrassment for them.

Cambodia, where I am now is even worse. I think they don't have the bars cos these guys just won't do it, never mind the laws of Cambodia, which is constantly being pushed by the Embassies and NGOs etc. Not trying to take this off topic, just a quick point.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    I will leave that up to other posters to talk about how it went.
    But you could at least post some pictures? Not that I have no idea what a Thai boy in underwear looks like. Apart from that, congratulations for this successful evening.

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    How about have boys wear various colors of underwear to say if they are Top, Bottom or Versatile.
    I thinks it's best if boys can wear wichever underwear they like. If underwear is provided by the bar, it mostly does not match my taste, the results are from acceptable to disastrous.
    The boys' taste in underwear overlaps much more with my taste than what bar owners or mamasans or whoever provide.

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Too much information being broadcast in public if they did that and embarrassment for them.
    Don't you think they know who of their co-workers does which position? I'm sure they talk about their customers and what they did in bed.