Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taiwan Trip Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Taiwan Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by pasiontop View Post
    In contrast, I didn't enjoy much my visit to Soi13in (I'll talk more about it in the last post of this trip report). I visited the sauna on the Gay Pride day, but I found the guys to be so shy and slow. A big difference on how they behave on online apps. I think this is because they want "to save face"; they are afraid of being perceived as sluts. Taiwanese care a lot about what other people think of it.
    I have not been to Soi13in. When I was at the Gay Pride Parade I mentioned earlier, my Macao friend had arranged to have dinner with his Macanese friends that evening. So I went out to the hot spring up the hill from the Shipai MRT station, the one that was then gay friendly (it changed its policy about 4 years ago when the owner felt it was becoming too gay!) I had been a few times in previous years. On this occasion, I bought my ticket. i was then surprised to find a queue outside. So many visitors for the Parade had had the same idea. It took about 20 minutes actually to get inside. The shoe lockers are at the entrance. From there it is only a matter of a few meters before you get to the lockers. But that took another 20 minutes. Once the main hot spring came into view, I was gobsmacked. I could not see the water! The pool was packed chock full of mostly gay and mostly young guys. There were even guys happily lounging in the altogether on the sides. It may have taken far longer than I expected to get inside, but once there it was almost a vision of heaven!

On another occasion, I was in that same pool when there were not nearly as many bathers. I noticed a rather small but aggressively cute Chinese enter the changing area. He was clearly at something of a loss as to how the lockers worked, so I quickly got out of the pool, smiled and helped him. Turned out he was Canadian Chinese and it was his first visit to Taipei. Once he had undressed, he displayed a much larger than average cock. So I led him through to the pool. As i did so, every pair of eyes in the hot spring was locked on to us (well, to him). Sadly I was not his type, but he certainly was a vision to behold!

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

fedssocr (May 2nd, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 2nd, 2021), TaoR (May 3rd, 2021)