Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taiwan Trip Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Taiwan Trip Report

While waiting for @pasiotop's next post, I echo his comments re Taipei. Finding cute, fit young guys for both companionship and sex is not at all difficult. Money boys are rare. Most guys are just looking for foreigners if only because there are not many foreigners working in the city. Those that are are often already paired off with Taiwan partners. If I meet someone from the apps, I will usually offer to pay for public transport (it's cheap and gets you almost everywhere). I prefer to meet up in a coffee shop rather than directly in my hotel and so I will pay for coffee. If it's just a meeting for sex, again I'll offer to pay for transport, but it is rarely accepted.

I did a round a 5-day, 4-night round the island trip almost 4 years ago. It was not cheap but then I had chosen one that offered 5-star hotels at all the stops. Being accustomed only to Taipei, I was amazed at the island's variety. The first stop was at Sun Moon lake. The hotel there had a mini hot spring in each room. Getting up early in the morning, I raised the blind, got into my hot spring bath and watched dawn break over the lake. Amazing! Kaohsiung was the second stop but it was the area south of Kaohsiung that fascinated me. Tropical with great beaches and clear blue sea that make those off Pattaya and Phuket seem like a dirty bath. We then backtracked and crossed the island to Taitung, the one stop that I found of less interest. Then it was up the coast to the quite stunning Taroko Gorge. We drove almost all the way up the narrow gorge and stayed in a wonderful hotel near the top. Returning to Taipei, we had to go north again up the east coast whichi boasts a scenery not unsimilar to part of Hawaii. The guide was great. All in all I felt the trip was well worth the money.

There was no time on that trip to make assignations. But on my return to Taipei it was busy, busy, busy. So many lovely boys!

I will not post photos here as @pasiontop may be posting his own. If not, I'll post a few days later.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (May 7th, 2021), fedssocr (April 30th, 2021), Jellybean (April 30th, 2021), Ninodf1 (April 30th, 2021), pasiontop (April 30th, 2021), TaoR (April 30th, 2021)