Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taiwan Trip Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Taiwan Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by pasiontop View Post
    But there are some cultural differences. I wonder if Taiwanese don't know what "I love you" means because. In addition, sometimes they aren't straightforward at all and we have to guess what they mean/want.
    Yes, there are cultural differences but I find it does not take long to discover them and find a way to cope with them. The same is true in Japan and probably quite a number of other countries. They are not straightforward, perhaps because of the 'face' issue and an inbred concern that their approach might be rejected.

As for the "I love you" business, I am sure a lot of readers have had the same in Thailand. It does not mean "love" in the western sense. I always consider it to mean I like you very much and would like to get to know you better. This is especially true of younger Taiwanese. As mentioned earlier, the general lack of available foreigners results in a lot of guys very keen to establish some kind of relationship with one they find and have a good time with.

My record with the apps was 5 years ago - 4 guys one day. I had set up two appointments for early afternoon and early evening. Then one boy clicked and said he was working very near my location. Could he come over for a short time at 11:00. Well, what could I say? Turned out he was great and we did meet a few times on future visits. By late afternoon housekeeping must have been wondering why I was requesting so many extra towels!! The late evening encounter was, like the morning's, completely unexpected. I had noticed this very cute guy the day before and started chatting. Then there was silence. But in the early evening the following day he got in touch again asking if he could come over after work. Although I was exhausted by then, I thought: why not? He was truly beautiful, very much boyfriend material if I had been considering living there, but the sex was not great. Perhaps it was fatigue on my part.

Since then, on my visits I have never enjoyed more than two boys in one day. Usually it is just one so that if we really get on, I like to take him for dinner and just get to know him better. Rather than meeting a raft of new boys on each visit, I do find I prefer to hook up again with guys I have enjoyed.

I agree entirely with @passiontop. The bubble butts are a joy to behold and there are considerably more bottoms on the apps.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

fedssocr (May 12th, 2021), maump (September 30th, 2022), pasiontop (May 13th, 2021)