Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boys in Abusive Relationships?

Liked

Boys in Abusive Relationships?

Looking for anyone willing to share their experiences on this. Have you ever known a younger Thai guy in an abusive relationship with a farang? How bad was the abuse? What happened at the end for the guy to get out of the relationship, or did they ever? Why did the guy stay with him in the first place? Did you do anything to help, and if so what did you do and how did you avoid further reprecussions falling onto the guy from receiving help?

Things of that nature I'm looking for. If anyone has any stories or experiences to share, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Boys in Abusive Relationships?

No, I’ve never known a Thai boy in an abusive relationship with an older falang that didn’t leave the falang however, I’ve known a few needy old falangs that are either afraid to be alone or are so much in “love” that they put up with all kinds of shit from their Thai boy. They are truly pathetic creatures!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

You don't know their hearts and how they feel.

4. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 19th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    You don't know their hearts and how they feel.
    Pretty sure I know how he felt the one night several months back when he called my hysterically crying and soaked in blood, after the farang kicked the shit out of him. Even after he gave up fighting and layed down, the farang drunk on lao khao decided to stomp on his face for a while before taking off on their motorcycle.

Just found out last night now he doesn't even have a phone, hence why I haven't heard from him in weeks. Dickhead farang got all drunk and pissed off one night, and broke it. I can't just buy him a new phone, because his farang will be, "where did you get the money for the phone? blah, blh, blah", then probably just steal the phone and sell it or something.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Pretty sure I know how he felt the one night several months back when he called my hysterically crying and soaked in blood, after the farang kicked the shit out of him. Even after he gave up fighting and layed down, the farang drunk on lao khao decided to stomp on his face for a while before taking off on their motorcycle..
    He? You spoke with “he” who was soaked in blood........As you claim your blind how did you assess in this tale that he was bloody?

7. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 17th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    He? You spoke with “he” who was soaked in blood........As you claim your blind how did you assess in this tale that he was bloody?
    Leo and Barry. Turns out, Barry is a real piece of shit.

I know he was bloody because he kept wailing on through his tears, "there's blood everywhere!". Tried to convince him to go back to his village that night, and he'd keep saying, "but my face!?!?!", as I guess he was pretty messed up. Tried to convince him to goto the cops, but he didn't.

Leo's tried to leave him several times since, and did so once successfully for a couple weeks. Always ends up back with him though, because he has nowhere else to go. And for whatever reason, his moother and sister are now sstaying with the two of them, and not sure what that's about.

I don't know, hopefully I'll get to talk to him again in a few days. Maybe see what I can do to get him a phone, if it's possible.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

Have you ever known a younger Thai guy in an abusive relationship with a farang?
    I've seen (and heard of) situations where working boys were physically abused by a crazy farang during an off, but can't say I recall too many boys being foolish enough to be in a relationship with idiots like this. They're usually too street-savoy for that.

As far as psychological abuse goes, the door swings both ways: 1) A Farang who exploits a young guy who comes from a life of poverty by manipulating him with money - only to treat him like a kept prisoner in a one-room concentration camp. (you see this occasionally) 2) Deceitful money-boys who manipulate love-struck older farang - raking them over the coals emotionally as a means of controlling them and getting more and more $$money$$. (happens all the time).

Frankly, I think most of the abuse (physical and psychological) that a boy endures happens during his childhood at home. Farang, for the most part, treat Thai boys better than their own fathers did.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 16th, 2021), goji (March 17th, 2021), Manforallseasons (March 16th, 2021), snotface (March 17th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If we are considering emotionally-abusive behaviour as well as the physical stuff, a friend of P tells how he discovered, when he arrived home after work, that the falang with whom he'd lived for ten years had suddenly left without warning, taking his clothes and possessions and leaving no forwarding address.

Liked

Just look at these Winner bar boys. How could anyone abuse them? They appear to be more playful than your house cats. My only concern is the abuse that they can cause to their own bodies from alcohol and drug misuse.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 17th, 2021), Oliver2 (March 17th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    If we are considering emotionally-abusive behaviour as well as the physical stuff, a friend of P tells how he discovered, when he arrived home after work, that the falang with whom he'd lived for ten years had suddenly left without warning, taking his clothes and possessions and leaving no forwarding address.
    Perhaps he tried to make a safe getaway!

15. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 19th, 2021)