Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya trip report, Dec. 2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Pattaya trip report, Dec. 2019

I flew out on from Heathrow Airport on Saturday/Sunday with Finnair. Our flight was more than an hour late taking off but, with - so the stewardess told me - more than 90 of us intending to transfer to a Bangkok flight at Helsinki, the connection was held for us. It did, though, mean that we eventually arrived at Bangkok airport an hour and a half late. Kudos to the www.thelimopattaya.com driver who had waited regardless of the delay.

After an uneventful drive, I arrived at my Jomtien Hotel at 6.30 pm, so, after showering, unpacking, etc. was ready to launch myself on Pattaya by 8 pm. I decided that, first off all, I'd check to see whether the reported decline even further in Sunnee Plaza was accurate. It was. In the old Krazy Dragon soi only a single beer bar was operating and had no customers: the over-the-road replacement for Good Boys - a misnomer of morality if ever there was one - that had operated briefly last Christmas under a name that I forget (numerals were involved) but which I had certainly and repeatedly enjoyed was in darkness. In the more easterly of the two sois, Eros was completely shut up and looking very sorry for itself. The soi’s beer bars were still operating with, for the early hour, a reasonable number of customers.

The first go-go of the three surviving Sunnee Plaza go-go bars I explored was Winner Boys. That had about 10 boys either on the stage or behind it and about the same number of customers. The boys were flirty and apparently friendly (apparently because a friend later offed one who then declined to exhibit the slightest bit of friendliness back in the room). All in all, a pleasant vibe and a good destination for anyone liking the more feminine type of boy.

Around the corner, the first of the two adjacent bars – is it called Power Boys? I can never remember – had four boys and two customers. Unfortunately the two customers were already engaged with the best looking boys, leaving one sort-of-reasonable-looking one on stage along with another who was growing distinctly female breasts. Not for me, so I quickly moved on to next door.

Nice Boys was the busiest bar yet. About ten boys were on stage – at least a couple being ones I recognised from last year. I forgot to count the customers this time (too many distractions being waved at me from the stage) but would guess at maybe 15. As usual, there were several instances of interaction in progress, with one completely naked boy reclining horizontally and face-up across the lap of the customer on the seat next to me and in the process of being vigorously manipulated (he must be popular – it took him over 25 minutes to produce the desired outcum which, in a spirit of wanting to offer you guys an accurate report, I needed to verify).

After this initial exploration of Sunnee, it was back to the Jomtien beer bars. I chose a seat at the Sun Bar and the greeters/hosts were as flirty as usual. Sadly for them, I became engrossed in conversation with a new Taiwanese acquaintance who was telling me how the current Hong Kong situation is perceived there (answer: with terror). Maybe tonight, I will converse instead with some of the boys and report back on the no-doubt-precarious health or regretable demise of Cambodian elephants or even Cambodian mamas.

"The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

2. 22 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 16th, 2019), arsenal (December 18th, 2019), Aux1010 (December 17th, 2019), BenCH (December 16th, 2019), BOY69 (December 18th, 2019), Brad the Impala (December 16th, 2019), christianpfc (January 2nd, 2020), colmx (December 17th, 2019), dab69 (December 16th, 2019), dinagam (December 16th, 2019), farmos (December 16th, 2019), francois (December 17th, 2019), gerefan2 (December 17th, 2019), goji (December 16th, 2019), GWMinUS (December 17th, 2019), Jellybean (December 17th, 2019), llz (December 17th, 2019), Mancs (December 17th, 2019), michaelx1992 (December 17th, 2019), Payneful (January 22nd, 2020), poshglasgow (December 16th, 2019), snotface (December 17th, 2019)