Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Non money boys

Liked

Non money boys

Are there any bars in Bangkok where the younger set go who appreciate and enjoy being with older men?

Liked

Re: Non money boys

Go to Babylon or get on Grindr. I use that app in town and i get hit up all day long by hot Thai guys into older men.

Liked

Don't like Babylon, and am not into social media like Grindr, PR is ok but would rather meet the guy in person. Guess I am f.....ked then.

Liked

Only if your lucky, don't know how you will organise that though if you can't meet them

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (November 9th, 2019), frequent (November 9th, 2019)

Liked

Well, I would assume that there may be some bars where non money boys go to meet others, that's what people use to do before all this social media crap which IMO is a foolish way to meet. So, they see a pic of you, and who knows where that pic may end up, safety is most important to me. Rather be safe than sorry. I know that I am in a minority when it comes to this.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    Are there any bars in Bangkok where the younger set go who appreciate and enjoy being with older men?
    Not a chance! There is a specific app called Silverdaddys.....Give it a try.......You may think it is “silly crap” but it is not as if you have many options.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Thanks for the suggestion regarding Silverdaddy's have been on there in prior years. IMO it is a joke. Put in my age range which is 18 to around 30/35 and all I got were daddy's over 50 responding, guess they were as hard up as I, so I guess they thought something is better than nothing. A waste of time.

I did go to Babylon many years ago and did meet a very nice guy, who I spend some days with, never asked for money, invited me to a Karaoke bar, I think I was the only Farang in the place and he sang me a very nice song. Before I left for home, I noticed he could use a new pair of shoes, I bought them for him as a gift. I also meet a waiter at the old Dicks Cafe. We saw each other numerous times when I was in Bangkok, he was probably 30. He was involved with a teacher from England. Then a year or two later upon my return, I inquired as to where he was, I was told he passed away, at Dick's they did not want to talk about it much. I was heartbroken he was such a nice guy, and no, there was no sex involved.

Banned
    Liked

As far as younger Thai guys who are not money boys are concerned, they’re possibly looking for a consort rather than a fling. It’s not as if you’re in Thailand that often, chip. I’m told there are a couple of such non-commercial guys on the Apps in the Silom area but they’re strictly tops who, paradoxically, will only go with guys who are well hung

10. User who gave Like to post:

chip (November 9th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    As far as younger Thai guys who are not money boys are concerned, they’re possibly looking for a consort rather than a fling. It’s not as if you’re in Thailand that often, chip. I’m told there are a couple of such non-commercial guys on the Apps in the Silom area but they’re strictly tops who, paradoxically, will only go with guys who are well hung
    Well I am certainly not a bottom, and I guess being well hung negates the other so that is that. I guess it's money boys since there really does not seem be any other choice, and I must say it is not about the money, that is the least of my problems. Thanks frequent.

Liked

I don't think there is such a thing non money boy who are looking for older company in Thailand unless it is for commercial purpose ,If you were in your 20's I doubt you would have been attract to men over 60's...

13. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 9th, 2019)