Friend of mine that used to go to all the gay venues with cabaret shows stunned me, when he stated he lost interest as the music played ,became less interesting even boring. He indicated he liked numbers he could sing along quietly to, rather than new release numbers he had never heard of.

I was used to see him walk through Jomtien to the Venue several nights a week, and was surprised when we met at La Bocca for dinner, to hear his statements.

I asked what his music taste was and he pointed out a bar , across the road from Lindas ,where they had live music and played country and western ,which he liked
This is on the corner of the street that leads into Zing. One soi towards the beach from Poseiden.
We made an appointment to go to the 8 Jomtien restaurant the other side of that corner, next night. Live music and only 25 m away it was super.

We made the trip there several times before I left and had a great time. The meals were not lavish probably a little better than some meals we had eaten.
The show finishes at 11 or maybe the restaurent closed then. It was time to take a fresh look at the boys in Jomtien. I had a massage before drinks but we had a good time still, this time at Cocka2 bar Nice change.