Hello. now i hate to start a thread as a first post but I have been lurking for a while and gone through a couple pages, visited many cities in Thailand BKK, Nakhon, Phuket, Patts. I have even been to the shows in Boyztown i think it was boysboysboys or x-boys with straight friends for kicks and giggles but wasn't able to partake to the extent I would have liked. This time I'm visiting with a gay friend who'd also like to dabble in the nightlife scene. I, myself identify as transfem and dress/act accordingly.

I have mailed ahead to hotels to confirm if they welcome Transfem/ladyboy customers and friendly welcoming replies from all but my concern is how well will be we be received at places like Boyztown, Sunee, Jomtien Plaza in Pattaya and the Silom bars, DJ station in Bangkok and if guys would be willing to off with me, I don't find any trans or LGBT clubs or forums online for this kinda info. I guess i'm a bit concerned being discriminated and not being let in to venues which might be a downer for my buddy too. If all else fails, I'll sulk around in Guy mode lol

Would be grateful if you guys could throw some light on this with any recommendations, tips regarding nightlife, safety, travel.

Cheers, much appreciate