List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

Liked

Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

My 2 friends and i will be in Pattaya for a brief 3-day weekend this month-end. We are not a conservative bunch so we prefer our activities to be sleazy. We just visited the Philippines and were satisfied with the gay go-go bars there which show a lot of frontal dance action. From the posts i have read, it is still vague which go go bar we would go to. i just have some questions and hope to get honest recommendations from members who frequent pattaya haunts.

1.) which bar/s in pattaya have all the way nudity (meaning the boys really expose their members explicitly) while dancing? yes, i'm talking about those cock shows :tongue1: of masculine boys not femme/ladyboys ones.

2.) which bar/s not to waste time on or avoid mainly due to the fact that most of what the boys can show are just bulges in underwear? :angry5:

3.) we don't mind the prices of drinks and bar fine fees coz we believe IT IS the norm but if you can recommend a price range for offing a boy (shortime/longterm) and the subsequent tip amount we should be giving, it will be much appreciated.

4.) which beach front is OK with tourists to swim topless? coz i was told it is prohibited to walk around without a shirt on...

We apologize for being too blunt and honest but we cant pretend we want wholesome fun when all we want is the opposite. Any more tips for having fun are welcome... thank you and we would appreciate them answers :help:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

The Bad News

The problem is.... You would likely get a different answer from every single person here.... depending on their taste, personal preferences, and which bar they happened to have a great experience with in the past....

The Good News

It's so easy in Pattaya. All you have to do is start out in Boyztown. Walk door to door to all the go go bars and take a peek inside. ( If you need to, you can ask for simple directions to all the go go bars at the front desk at Ambiance Hotel or Cafe Royale Hotel, for example. There are 3 streets of male go go bars there. Make sure you check out all the go go bars on all three streets. ) If you don't see anything even slightly possibly appealing, don't let them force you inside to buy a drink.... unless you want to.

Start out around 9pm or 9:30pm.... I suggest A Bomb, Funny Boys, Toy Boys, and hit every go go bar in between.... again, don't go inside unless you see something you like by peeking in the front door....

If you strike out at every go go bar in Boyztown, there is another gay male area called Sunee Plaza. Sunee Plaza is a very short motorbike taxi ( or walk ) away..... with a whole slew of more male go go bars. ( Make sure any boys you "off" are at least 18 and have a proper ID card. Make sure your hotel front desk also verifies his age with his ID card. )

Obviously, even though many of the bars are very different from each other, they all stay in business somehow.... Everyone has their own taste, and there is something in Pattaya for almost every taste.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Your recommendation does not meet the op's first condition. There is just a few bars with nudity in the BT area, X-Boys being one but in a show format. I would suggest Eros and Happy Boys in the Sunee and also the new 'curtain' bars from another thread also in the Sunee.

Liked

thank you @bruce_nyc. from the looks of it i would assume A Bomb, Funny Boys & Toy Boys have nudity and cock shows. We would check them out... by the way, are the touts and mamasans agressive enough to like force you to stay inside even you just "peeked" in the front door to check whats going on inside? in the Philippines, this wasn't possible. They have a so-called entrance fee that you compulsorily pay with the doorman and that fee gets forfeitied should you exit after seeing what's inside. Is this also applicable in Pattaya bars? we might end up paying a cover charge each time we peek you know and thats ridiculous! we'd rather choose to stay in 1 or 2 bars for one night if there is frontal nudity and cocks on parade. :alc:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Your recommendation does not meet the op's first condition. There is just a few bars with nudity in the BT area, X-Boys being one but in a show format. I would suggest Eros and Happy Boys in the Sunee and also the new 'curtain' bars from another thread also in the Sunee.
    thanx Up2U. from what u said i would assume XBoys to perfectly qualify as the bar with frontal nudity and cock shows. which other bar/s in BT is/are at par with XBoys interms of that? now these "curtain" bars in the Sunee sound interesting? what type of activities occur there? would it be safe to assume they have have frontal nudity and cock shows too? can you name these bars so we know how to ask for them? really appreciate these ideas... :blob3:

Liked

I would not suggest trying the curtain bars; maybe more risky than frisky.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

@dannja Are you planning to off some boys? Or are you only interested in seeing frontal nudity in a bar?

No . The bars I mentioned do not have full frontal nudity. They have the best looking boys ( in my opinion ).There are only 1 or 2 bars that might barely have frontal nudity. X Boys; only in the show. And maybe 1 or 2 bars in Sunee might sneak a peek of some Cock.┬аHowever, those places did not have attractive boys ( in my opinion ).

Do you want attractive boys?┬аOr only visible cock in a bar?

Also, in my experience, you can be reluctant to enter any go go bar.... They will try to get you to go inside... You tell them you only want to peek in... and they will let you peek in the door.... briefly.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

@francois

risky? is it because of a possible raid by the authorities? i belive that if we were to "touch" a boy in a bar premises and he qualfies to be of legal age (18+) that shouldn't get us into trouble... or i may have a wrong idea altogethr. enlighten me. thanx

@bruce_nyc

we'd love to see frontal nudity foremost so mistakenly enetring a bar which goes as far as showing a bulge in underwear only would be extremely frustrating. offing a boy would be a consequence of liking what we see. that's the reason why we'd rather skip the wholesome un-sleazy bars and jump to the sleazier ones without delay. as for taste, we prefer to see masculine boys of any shape and build. Not into Femme and ladyboyish screamers yeah.. :leb:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dannja
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    thanx Up2U. from what u said i would assume XBoys to perfectly qualify as the bar with frontal nudity and cock shows. which other bar/s in BT is/are at par with XBoys interms of that? now these "curtain" bars in the Sunee sound interesting? what type of activities occur there? would it be safe to assume they have have frontal nudity and cock shows too? can you name these bars so we know how to ask for them? really appreciate these ideas... :blob3:
    X-Boys is as close to a Bangkok style sex show as you are going to get in Pattaya and no there is no nudity except during showtime. Sounds like Bangkok will be more to your liking. Sunee used to have jack-off shows but police raids have put an end to that. Last curtain show I went to I had a cock slammed down my throat. Best just to walk around and explore places on your own. It is cheap and can be fun for the first time visitor.

Liked

based on the responses, so far XBoys would be the no doubt nudity place we would enjoy. XboysLand is another co-owned bar by their mgt right? does this bar offer the same nudity in the same breath as Xboys?

having somehow addressed our main concern, i'd like to seek for this one:

3.) can you recommend a price range for offing a boy (shortime/longterm) and the subsequent tip amount we should be giving, it will be much appreciated. :3some: