One thing I liked about the old Corner Bar with Crabby & Co was they never had Waiters who constantly " pushed" drinks onto you like they were on some kind of commission.

It's not the Go Go bars im talking about but some of these regular beer bars.

Sky Bar in Sunee for one where I had to tell the owner Alain to fuck off a few times as he kept asking me '" another drink? Another drink?

Cocka2 bar in jomtien is another with a pushy waiter who comes iver and shakes your beer bottle every 2 minutes to see if its full

And I not kid you every fucking 2 minutes he's over at your table.

It was like this at Buttons favourite hole the All of me bar which went into liquidation

For fucks sake you cant be that desperate to sell drinks !!!!

You only do your business the disservice , customers want to be left alone to relax, talk , etc without the need to have a waiter constantly monitor their gulps of the drink.

I cant wait till i get my own bar

Most of the times i voted with my feet and gave these bars a miss.

actually Crabby at the former Corner Bar had the right idea of not bothering customers most of the time u had to go to the bar to order anyway

I know the bar depends on profit and thats selling drinks, but it doesnt take a businessman to work out if you have a waiter who is a annoying cunt approaching your table every minute yiu are gonna lose customers

I actually watched several customers walk past a bar last week saw the annoying waiter and moved on quickly .