I understand that buying a bottle of whiskey is a cheaper option for the punter, I have found that individual boy drinks are a tad more appreciated after the l enthusiasm of the initial sighting of a whiskey bottle has worn off.

Boy drinks usually garner a small tip for the boys whilst a whiskey bottle does not. Of course there must be a limit, which I apparently don't have :dontknow: .as recently my check bin @ DS was 1300+ while I myself had had 2 Schweppes.

Damn I had a fun night tho. My mistake," beat me at pool and a drink is forthcoming", I'm a lousy player hence the large check bin. My only problem that night the boys who ask for drinks.

Newly instigated rule, ask and no drink will be forthcoming.

Worked last night less than 600 check bin, still had a good night , as those who felt compelled to ask for a drink received a firm "cannot". Whereas the boys I chose to buy for were the ones who had been more attentive from the start, not with their noses stuck to a smart fone and FB.

I daresay tonight most will be attentive from the start, I'm known as a soft touch, too generous by far.

WTF it's my holiday and I'm enjoying it. Baht be damned :laughing3: