Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yraen View Post
    In the last 2 decades, these observations are probably spot on (regrettably, IMO). In the 70s to 90s, absolutely not. My most memorable pick-up was in Tang's department store in the Mens' underwear/swimware section. He did the picking up and we several very good hours of hot fun. He couldn't stay any longer as he was in rush to get to the airport because he was flying to Perth to start his Uni education.

I put this change in attitudes down to greater 'westernisation' of Sing and the attitudes engendered by Higher Education putting Uni-educated Singaporeans 'above' most other peoples.
    I would have thought that the much simpler explanation for western guys finding it easier to cruise Singaporean guys from the 1970s through the 90s was because they themselves were 20 to 40 plus years younger then.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 21st, 2018), dinagam (May 21st, 2018), goji (March 13th, 2019)