Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beachlover's new home

Liked

Beachlover's new home

Has anyone noticed that everyone's favourite Troll Beachlover has found a new home over on the GayThailand board?
    It's a pity that the troll hunters over there are so naïve compared to this and other forums
    Lets hope its not long until he's found out!

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 3rd, 2016), catawampuscat (November 4th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Beachlovers new home

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Lets hope its not long until he's found out!
    The only way that will be discovered is if they can bring Cesar Milan out. Thank goodness modern technology even looks after take-off's and landings.

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

His new incarnation is sooo much different than before but still creepy. He has learned so much about trolling-

5. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (November 4th, 2016)

Liked

Apostrophy missing in headline.

I participate in gaythailand, and while there were a few new posters who could be trolls, none of them stroke me familiar. Who are you alluding to?

Anyway, didn't someone point out on this forum that beachlover stopped posting when Neal died? I even remember I checked and found that beachlover's last post was before Neal's dead, but can't find that thread with search function (no matter how I word my search, too much comes up, and none is what I'm looking for).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Apostrophy missing in headline.

I participate in gaythailand, and while there were a few new posters who could be trolls, none of them stroke me familiar. Who are you alluding to?

Anyway, didn't someone point out on this forum that beachlover stopped posting when Neal died? I even remember I checked and found that beachlover's last post was before Neal's dead, but can't find that thread with search function (no matter how I word my search, too much comes up, and none is what I'm looking for).
    Shouldn't that me struck me?

I don't believe there was any connection between BL and Neal. Just coincidence they disappeared at the same time. For sure Neal is dead and gone but likely BL is alive and here, somewhere.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 5th, 2016), Khor tose (November 5th, 2016)

Liked

Oops, That should be, "Shouldn't that be struck me?"

Liked

Francois life is never easy for a gramma nazi but you have incorrect comma usage, incorrect capitalization, and I think you mean "that bee stung me"?

and christianpfc did you mean hom'e (an exponentially possessive male)? or did you mean beachlovers' because there is more than one?

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    .....For sure Neal is dead and gone...
    So people keep telling/assuring us but I'd just like some PROOF - like a newspaper report or an obituary.

You'd think a morbidly obese millionaire dildo & poppers salesman shuffling off his mortal coil in mid-air would be worthy of some reportage

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 4th, 2016), christianpfc (November 5th, 2016), colmx (November 4th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Beachlover's new home

After reading here about Neal's demise I did a search for information on the net but found nothing.

Neal was the quintessential loud-mouthed American who is every traveller's nightmare - the stereotypical brash, confident New Yorker. In his mind he was the centre of the universe and the world revolved around him. He had an opinion on everything and everyone, and his was the only opinion that counted. And he wanted you to know what that opinion was.

For that reason I think if he were alive he'd still be posting. There is no way someone like him could remain silent. He would have to talk about himself, as that was his only real topic. He couldn't help himself.

But he's not posting. And for me, that is sufficient proof he's gone.

14. User who gave Like to post:

loke (November 18th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Beachlover's new home

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

For that reason I think if he were alive he'd still be posting. There is no way someone like him could remain silent. He would have to talk about himself, as that was his only real topic. He couldn't help himself.
    For me Neal was way too "stoopid" to have invented/impersonated any of the characters that we see on this (and other boards) - at the end of the day he (and others) have been played by the same person - who is no doubt at home chuckling at his own "intelligence"

But lets face facts - there are too many similarities with the controlling, flooding and toy-throwing style of the trolls we have seen over the years for there to be more than 1-2 players in the game.

If only Hedda was still around to decapitate the trolls! (or was HE a troll too!)
    Last edited by colmx; November 5th, 2016 at 08:09.
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!