Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Beachlover bashing

Liked

Beachlover bashing

I have to start a new thread here, because this is not a NeaI bashing comment as this is a different topic. The Invisible man with his invisible boyfriend---yes I do mean Beachover---today posted on the Neal bashing thread that he believed:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    But I do agree privacy is a line that shouldn't be crossed, even if neither Neal or Surf were particularly discrete about their identities.
    Talk about being a hypocrite. This man (?) was kicked off Gay Thailand's board for posting my name and personal information, and then he turns around and says the above. Beach you are truly a piece of shit. Why did he do this? Because I dared to suggest he was not a real person, which is hardly a new idea then or now. He immediately contacted an ancient Farang pederast in ChiangMai by email (never in person), who has every reason to dislike me, and got my personal information and then posted it. I see that it is only a line that should not be crossed when others are doing it, but Okay for you to do so.

Liked

Re: Beachlover bashing

KT, I'm disappointed to learn that Beachlover did this - I presume you mean he posted your full name on an anonymous board? (which is unacceptable in my view).

I always thought Beachlover fell into the "eccentric & slightly ranting - but harmless" category, but over the past few days/weeks I have been disturbed to read the foul-mouthed bile posted on another board by a poster who uses the handle "Beachie" - and now this news from KT (well, it's news to me at least - as I don't know when it happened).

I have asked Beachlover at least twice on this board whether or not it is he who is posting as Beachie on the other board, and he has declined to answer, so I guess that tells its own story. :dontknow:

Notwithstanding any answer to that question, and taking KT at face value as I do with everybody until they prove untrustworthy - I find such behaviour quite appalling.

Posting members full names out of sheer spite goes well beyond anything that could be described as normal behaviour and enters the realms of bullying and intimidation - somewhere only the psychologically disturbed wish to lurk, in my experience.