I was intruiged by the smart looking development, between Two Faces and l'Olivier, and also when I spotted an ad in SPICE magazing for this new spot in Jomtien Complex/Plaza. After dinner with friends at l'Olivier this evening - too much scrummy food and all for 290 baht a head - we went there for coffee and drinks. What a delight a spacious comfortable room open with an air-curtain to keep you cool inside and nice large tables and chairs. Decor is smart and clean and the overall ambiance not dissimilar to l'Oliver. Attentive staff danced attention and made us very welcome. There is a small stage swagged with peach curtains and it was showing clips from musical movies, shows and concerts projected onto a screen. Very cleverly the sound level was just right to watch the films or make conversation - a rare achievement in Pattaya.

We had a quick peek at the menu and wine list and it all augured well with attractive sounding dishes, starters around 100 baht mains 200 to 350 and puds from 100 baht ish and wines from 650 baht a bottle and 90 baht a glass.

The ad mentions High Tea witha pianist but I did not spot a piano so perhaps this has not started yet. Dinner is served from six p.m. with European and Thai food. I'll be back soon to eat at:

Queen's Musical Bar & Restaurant 09 991 3438 e-mail ladymucks@hotmail.com

I believe that the British owners hail recently from Lanzarotte where they had/have a bar called Ladymucks.

Yet another jewel in the tiara of multifaceted Jomtien Plaza!!!