Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Holland House Restaurant - Jomtien Beach

Holland House Restaurant - Jomtien Beach

Some people told me about a great restaurant on Jomtien Beach and Soi 9 called Holland House. The owner, a hot young piece of eye candy has a great restaurant hotel welcoming all. It is gay owned and managed and was a wonderful experience offering great food. I had the chicken cordon blu with baked potato and split green pea soup with ham and sausage bits. Very thick and hearty, just like I like my boys. They had a special name for the soup which I cant remember, but I can remember the sumptious flavor! One of my guests had a T bone steak and yet another had fried macaroni with tomato sauce. I forget what everyone else had as there were 9 of us. Nice wine and excellent overall service. I was amazed to see all 9 served promptly and at the same time! When going there, dont miss out on the soup and the cordon blu. The biggest and best I have had in many years.

There is also a 6 room hotel upstairs with rentals daily, weekly or monthly all nicely decorated with some facing the ocean.
    In an area of the restaurant is a library with several sofas for guests to come and relax and read at their liesure. The hotel/restaurant faces the straight area of Jomtien Beach, and the gay beach is just a small baht bus ride down the road. Since it is a hotel/restaurant they are open from 7 or 8 in the morning to just after 9pm depending on the volume of customers they have.

Very nice peacful place on the ocean to come and enjoy breakfast or dinner with freinds.
    :bis: :bis: :bis:

Liked

Re: Holland House Restaurant - Jomtien Beach

More informations you can find here >>> http://www.hollandhouse-jomtien.com/
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Looks interesting. Right across the road from Jomtien Beach.

They should offer English on their website too (use Google translate function in Chrome).

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    They had a special name for the soup which I cant remember, but I can remember the sumptious flavor!
    "Erwtensoep" or "Snert" :sunny:

That was it....Snert. I thought the name sounded quite funny! :happy7: But I will tell ya that is was a great split pea soup with ham bits. I cant wait to go back. Anyone here in Pattaya want to join a few of the boys there? My treat to dinner, cash bar for alcohol. Try to agree on a day. :hello1:

Liked

Okay...everyday...if u remember :happy7:

Also enjoyed the Snert and Snitzel (well spelinng is not impotant in this forum..ok). As an aside the T was "sticky"...that's how my partner described it, after a sample discovered they menat "chewy"...which it was. Give them their due though, they did have a word with the Owner there and then, instead of slopping of and posting remarks within 40 mins on the web!!!!

All in....a wonderful night. Cheers to The Big Man with The Big Wallet.....now can we go again?

Sure! Let people together and take some of the boy toys and all have a social night out.
    Lets pick a date and time and we will go. Post please!

Liked

I would love to join the group, but something tells me you will not want to wait 2 months untill I get back.... :happy7:

Have a great time....and kudos for trying a dish called "snert"

Anonone

Coe by, introduce yourself and sometime during your stay, I will take you there and treat you!
    Until then...... dream of LOS and maybe the 2 months will cum faster!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nabaat
    Okay...everyday...if u remember :happy7:

Also enjoyed the Snert and Snitzel

want to try some Dutch weiner soon