List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boys In the Bars are 18, even though the look younger.

Re: The Boys In the Bars are 18, even though the look younge

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u

So if you like your boys looking like school boys, you do not have to break the law as many do but always make sure, even though your reasonably safe offing a guy from a Go Go Bar.

I imagine the guys who have recently been arrested with underage boys in bars in Pattaya would disagree with you.

I do hope you are not going to spout the usual crap about there not being underage boys in the bars. Picking up boys who look like 'schoolboys' presents a very great risk and nobody should be in any doubt about that especially if you endorse that view.

Incidentally when you copy and paste articles is is considered the norm to credit the original source.

Yeah, this is crap. There are very many u.a. Thailand young men in the Sunnee area bars.

Re: Many underage boys all round the world........

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Just because there is underage boys around does not mean you have to go with them.

Im Just giving Information to the many guys who write to me asking me to tell them honestly what is happening here, and how do they play safe even though they like boys 16 and upwards in many countries its legal. so can I give them information how to be safe in Thailand. just finding Information for the many guys reading this around the world. not for flamers who wont participate giving interesting information.

Dont worry guys you can quite confidently ask me any questions, Im not at all embarrassed, and will give you an honest answer, but dont be surprised if I dont agree with it, to tell you even though I will answer you .

All correspondence are deleted after, so dont worry I do not share you with the world, not like my dear friend Simon Napier Bell who I was out to dinner with at the most amazing MANTRA Restaurant, the other night with a couple of other well know personalities, to remain nameless, we could all learn from, see what he tells the people who write to him from around the world.

http://www.simonnapierbell.com/correspondence.htm

Mantra exsperience retaurant write at a later date.

http://mantrapattaya.com/
    Don't you ever get tired of licking arse?

Liked

LMTY

Your post is spot on--Many wnat to adhere to the law, and it is so important to know the proper age on the card. Since they don't use the same years as we do in the Colonies, it is nice to see you put clearly how to read the Thai ID card.

Always consider the boys lend out ID cards all the time, and the pictures are as crummy as ID pictures in the west, so if it doesn't feel right, there is a good chance, it isn't right. They have almost nothing to lose and something to gain. You have very little to gain, and everything to lose. Do not think so much with your other head.

Liked

Re: LMTY

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    Your post is spot on--Many wnat to adhere to the law, and it is so important to know the proper age on the card. Since they don't use the same years as we do in the Colonies, it is nice to see you put clearly how to read the Thai ID card.
    Colonies? Falkland Islands? You lost all the rest.
    E Dok Tong

Buyer's market

Even if I suspect someone is u.a., I drop him. It is, after all, a buyer's market. Besides, any experience I've had with boys under 21, has often been disappointing. In faact, the best evening I have spent in all of Thailand was with a well known Thai person in his late thirties. Pure joy.

boys' hairstyle

I would always avoid offing a boy with spiky hairstyles.... the style where plenty of gel is used to make their hair spiky. The boys with these hairstyles will always worry about spoling their hard work and will not lie down on the pillow when making love! Real spoiler.

Re: boys' hairstyle

Quote Originally Posted by rustee
    I would always avoid offing a boy with spiky hairstyles.... the style where plenty of gel is used to make their hair spiky. The boys with these hairstyles will always worry about spoiling their hard work and will not lie down on the pillow when making love! Real spoiler.
    Well, they could do what a woman I know used to do: wrap it in toilet tissue held in place with a couple long clips.
    Then her husband started calling her, "Shit Head."
    On second thought; if I climbed in bed to a sight like that?... I'd need toilet tissue! And the appellation would become 100% appropriate!

Something Old, Something New, Something Plagiarized

If LMTU's post seems familar to some readers, just click here:

http://www.stickyrice.ws/?view=sec-PTY/jimm