Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The X-Boys Bars

Liked

The X-Boys Bars

As posted on another board, both the X-Boys bars are now charging 260 Baht for a drink, that's up 60 Baht since April. As a result my total spend with the two bars was 520 Baht rather than the 5-6'000 Baht I spent there on my last trip.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The X-Boys Bars

u cant be serious???...or is this a weak attempt at trolling??

Liked

Not sure I follow you Latin. Which part of the post do you think I'm not serious about?

Liked

For clarity: the op is talking about X-Boys Pattaya and X-Boys Land.

Liked

IF this is confirmed, they can kiss goodby to me going in again , unless it goes back to the std 200bht after high season has ended

Liked

What I still disliked more when going to X-Boys Land was the mamasan coming towards me almost begging me to invite a boy as "they have nothing to eat, no customer, never seen that in Pattaya" and so on. Most inappropriate as I was with my boyfriend.

I did not know the outrageous prices they would charge me then, so could not answer her the obvious : lower your prices and you will have more cuistomers for sure.

I feel sorry for the boys who work there as some of theme were VERY up to my taste ...
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

peasants...60BHT (тВм1.50) would not stop me from hitting a bar....have any of u been out and about in the real world...where a fucking beer is like тВм6-10....and no naked cavorting boys on a stage...
    Anyway glad that due to 60BHT the hoi polloi will not breathe same air I do...and compete for the cheap as chips gogo boys.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    peasants...60BHT (тВм1.50) would not stop me from hitting a bar....have any of u been out and about in the real world...where a fucking beer is like тВм6-10....and no naked cavorting boys on a stage...Anyway glad that due to 60BHT the hoi polloi will not breathe same air I do...and compete for the cheap as chips gogo boys.....
    This from a looser who trawls the gutters picking up Bt300 a time hustlers when not throwing his spare whole 60bahts around the bars. Yeah that's right Latin! you show 'em who the big spender is around these parts. Humiliates down-on-their-luck human beings just for kicks...yeah Latin! you're a such classy HiSo act who knows all about the "real world".........just the right guy to lecture the peasants!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

your praise is very much appreciated....

Liked

Latin wrote:
    have any of u been out and about in the real world...where a fucking beer is like тВм6-10...
    Watch out! Kommentariat is about to pounce on you with something like this:

But as I say you're clearly a wanker who ......... is focused entirely knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    ROFL

Oh, BTW Kommentariat claimed that quote as his own.

It actually belongs to Oscar Wilde.

Nice one, Kommentariat!