Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report

Liked

Pattaya report

My driver turned up 40 minutes late to take me to Pattaya. I knew I should have stuck with Mr Toom. I managed a smile and a greeting but I was totally pissed off. I actually had to phone the company to remind them I was supposed to be picked up. Not good enough.

To make matters worse, I intended to catch up on some sleep - I'm not used to getting up at 9 am - but I had to stay awake the whole trip to make sure he didn't use his mobile phone. At one stage he appeared to be skyping, for Christ's sake! He was holding the phone away from his face, over the passenger seat, and talking into it . Needless to say he didn't get any tip.

As I approached the hotel, lo and behold, Yut rushed out of Copa to greet me. Thank God! He's the guy, ex-Happy Place, who worked in Boyzboyaboyz - the guy I offed most nights last trip. I thought he was the guy who went to work in Dubai and was stuck in a forced labour camp, unable to get out.

He now works as a massage boy. What the fuck would be know about massage? He's been a go go boy all his working life.

I decided first to go to Narcissus Massage to avail myself of the special services of Ten, my favourite massage boy of all time. But he wasn't there. I was told he's gone home for good. Shit! He's one of the reasons I came to Pattaya.

I went back to Cope and immediately took Yut back to the hotel. I never discovered his new massage talent - we got straight down to business.

Tonight I first went to Walking Street for something to eat. What I saw really shocked me - literally thousands of Chinese tourists, all marching behind their guides. It was a veritable tsunami. We all stood on the curb watching the procession in awe.

I then went over to Boyzboyzboyz. It's great to see the soi so packed - all the beer bars are doing a roaring trade. I was there to see my favourite guy from last time, but again, he wasn't there! He's the second reason I came here. Oh, well....

I found a seat right at the front, next to a cute Chinese guy who was sitting with his friend. He started chatting to me and to be honest, I spent most of the night ogling him, rather than the boys on stage. The bar was full for the show and most of the customers were Asian.

The show was the same as before but they have a few new guys. Most of them I don't really find all that attractive but my eye fell on number 27, not because he's especially handsome but because he seemed to be having so much fun up there on the stage. I ran into him in the toilet and he came up and hugged me and had a quick grope. He looks a bit young for me but he told me he's 23.

After the cock show I left, intending to go over to Sunee, but I got waylaid and ended up in Funnyboys. They only had 8 guys on stage. I found two very attractive. Mama-san came over and asked me what I liked. I told her, surprise surprise, that I wanted a guy with a big cock.

"Sorry. All boys with big cock already go with customer."

By now it was midnight so I guess that makes sense. I'll go earlier tomorrow and see what they have on offer. Beer 180 baht.

I went back to BBB, wondering if I should off number 23. Or maybe number 58 who appeared in the show sporting a massive piece of meat.

In the end, I decided I'd had too much to drink so came back alone.

Drinks are now 280 baht.

Liked

Re: Pattaya report

I was disappointed with my car service this trip too. Very unprofessional drivers. I'll be switching to a new one next go 'round.

Liked

Take the Sky Train to Ekamai. Take the bus to Pattaya North Bus Station and then figure out the last leg.
    Your 1500 B taxi will get you to North Pattaya at about the same time but at 10XCost.
    After multiple visits to Thailand it's time for all of to deviate from the tourist m.o.

Liked

I hear what you say Thaiguest, but when you're lugging a suitcase the taxi seems a very attractive option.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I hear what you say Thaiguest, but when you're lugging a suitcase the taxi seems a very attractive option.
    I have used Taxis too; sometimes more expensive than the figure I quoted but as often as not they don't deliver the service that's expected. Yes sometimes a taxi is necessary but for long-stay people the time must come to step outside the treadmill regime.

Liked

I used to use PT taxi service. They were reliable but everything else about them was horrible with the drivers playing music (Thai music too, which I hate) and veering off the motorway for a 40 minute detour to fill up with ever so slightly cheaper methane. One driver got so annoyed when I complained about this unwanted detour he spent the rest of the journey calling his friends to tell them how terrible I was. His argument was that it was OK for me to want to stop at 7-11 for five minutes but not for him to get gas. The notion that I was the customer and he wasn't didn't occur to him. Latin would have had a heart attack.

Liked

Thaiguest, I hear what you're saying and, of course, you're right ; it is 10x cheaper . I have taken the Pattaya bus once before and yesterday I was tempted to give up waiting for my driver and go downstairs and take the Belltravel bus.

But like Scotty, there's no way I'm going to cart a suitcase off to a bus station in Ekkamai after I've gotten off a flight. Besides, I never travel by bus back home. I prefer a taxi where I can sit in the back all by myself and not be surrounded by screaming kids and noisy passengers. I don't care of its cheaper by bus; I'm more than happy to pay for peace and quiet.

Also, on the net I've watched lots of videos of guys having a wank on a bus. I'd much rather do that in the relative privacy of the back seat of a taxi! Lol.

It's a shame companies here don't train their drivers properly and teach them that skyping or using Facebook while tail -gaiting at 120 kph is just not on. If the driver wants to make a quick call or answer his phone, then I don't mind if he pulls of the road to do so.

Liked

Christ! More problems. I beginning to think this trip is jinxed.

There was a loud explosion around midday on the Copa building and all the lights in the soi went out. A bird strike, apparently.

I'm sitting on the verandah of the Ambience under a fan to keep cool.

And more safe problems. This morning I tried to close it but it wouldn't let me put in my pin number. To their credit, the hotel immediately called someone to come and fix it but it's been over an hour now.

I'm eyeing off a handsome guy across the soi in Copa massage but he can't see me as he's too busy on his phone!

Liked

Take the bus from the airport to Jomtien. Cost is 122 Baht. The counter is on the 1st floor near Exit 8 and by the Food Court. The hire a baht bus to your hotel or grab one going that way.

Liked

Yes drm. This bus stops at Naklua, Pattaya nua, clang and tai and finally Jomtien. When I suggest Ekamai to Pattaya nua I'm addressing passengers from Bkk centre not the airport.
    Some of us are wont to sneak into Bkk city for r&r before settling down to a life of respectability in Pattaya.