Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Report

Liked

Pattaya Report

Arrived in Pattaya today, courtesy of Mr Toom. It was the quickest trip I think I've ever made from Bangkok - 2 hours, including a stop at 7/11. There were hardly any cars on the road, but the road to Bangkok was one huge traffic jam.

I was in my room about to have a quick nap when there was a knock at the door - it was Boi, my regular guy! we chatted for an hour and then headed off to Central Festival for dinner - Japanese, again! Spare me!

We came back and I decided to drop into the new Krazy Dragon to have a look. What a revelation! It has been renovated and has a much better atmosphere. We arrived at 10 and there was only one other customer. A boy came over and, lo and behold, I recognised him from Eros. And then another, and another. And another. i also recognised some of the other guys from a couple of the Sunee bars. One of the waiters used to work at Sunny Boys. It was though I was amongst family...lol

At about 10:30 customers started streaming in; I counted 19.

The show started at 11. They basically lost me with the very first act - a bare-breasted ladyboy. I don't visit gay bars to see boobs. The other acts were all the same; a ladyboy backed by two rather amateurish guys who couldn't dance to save themselves. But who cares - they were great eye candy.

The funniest part of the show was when one of the ladyboys sang a song called 'Mama." And then she came down from the stage and handed out instant noodles to everyone. Why would she give us noodles? Boi told me that the Thai word for noodles is "mama."

Other acts also wandered amongst the crowd. I was sitting between 2 groups of surly old farang who wouldn't even acknowledge the girls. Sad old fucks!

Although I didn't enjoy the show and wouldn't rush back to see it again, it's great to see something different in Sunee. And good on the owner for trying something new. It was hard to work out exactly how many guys are working there, as they kept coming and going. I counted 15, but one of the guys said they now have 20 boys. Maybe some had been offed.

In the past, KD has featured older masculine types, but now there is a good mix - someone for everyone.

Judging by the number of customers, the owner is definitely on the right track and should enjoy considerable success.

The boys I spoke to were full of praise for the way the bar is managed and the way they are treated. They get 200 baht for each night they work, or a monthly salary of 6000 baht, 100 baht for an off ( a waiter told me the off fee was 300 baht, but I heard a farang sitting nearby complain about the 400 baht off fee, so I'm not sure which is the correct amount) , 40 baht if the farang orders spirits and 20 baht for each beer.

Beer 120 baht.

After the show we dropped onto 7/11 to pick up some condoms. Last time, the condoms I bought were too small, so I got him to choose the size. Walking back to the hotel I was a bit worried about bottoming, as the guy who topped me in Bangkok (number 11 from Classc Boys) caused me quite a bit of grief, and he wasn't particularly well-endowed.

It seems that a bottom needs regular servicing because the pain was quite acute, but just when I was on the verge of giving up, the pain suddenly disappeared.

After he fucked me, I chuck-wowed him and he came in torrents!

"I not cum for 3 days."

More like 3 months...lol

Liked

Re: Pattaya Report

Good to hear a positive report about a new Sunee bar. Thanks a lot. It's good to know that Sunee isn't quite as dead as some people think.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Liked

People have been predicting the demise of Sunee for years, but I can assure you it is well and truly alive and kicking.

Tonight we dropped by Krazy Dragon at around 9 and they had about 10 customers. Not bad for a new bar. Like last night I suppose there will be more arriving for the show.

Sunny Boys was virtually standing room only. And they had lots of guys on offer.

We ended up at Eros and again, they had a steady stream of customers and I saw 3 guys being offed.

As usual, the beer bars were doing a good trade - better than last night.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....GASP......for a change i gotta agree (oh this does hurt) with ak47...sunee was real busy when last i was there in mid December....

Liked

Always great to hear news about Sunee ...
    Keeps me warm on these cold UK nights ..
    ( Pity you just missed Latintop A447, lol )

Liked

Well, Latin, here's some more pain for you.

I spent an hour or so last night in Eros. Blondie wasn't there, but I spoke to many of the guys and a couple of the waiters, all of whom I know very well.

They laughed when I told them your account of what you reckon you did there. "No, no! Never happen! Cannot!"

All the guys said they'd never seen a farang fucking in the open bar, although a couple did recall the night when some of the boys fucked a Russian woman. Unfortunately, that seems to have been a one-off, but I live in hope...lol

BTW, this time I've seen a number of young western women walking around with Thai guys, some of them absolutely gorgeous - the guys, I mean! I've never seen that before. And the number of Russian visitors is definitely down. On the other hand, Krazy Dragon is attracting some young Russian customers. If only they'd employ some as gogo dancers! Again, I live in hope.

Halfhansum, I sometimes think those who are forever predicting the end of Sunee may have vested interests. Sure, there are times when it's very quiet, but I've been to Boyztown many times and have often been the only customer.

This time in Sunee it appears more farang are going into the gogo bars, rather than sitting in the beer bars. And there are more younger visitors, too - just like I witnessed in Bangkok.

Is there a change in the wind?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....ak47...plse stop embarrassing yourself...get over it....I simply have more fun than u...and i dont need to get drunk or the help of renta-crowd....As for the gogo bars being more popular....simple...the " boys" are much more " playful" ....maybe they've realised that saving their " virginity" for after the off fee is not very profitable...better to earn 100 to 300 bht tips fooling around with customers...plus drinks naturally...like a beer bar...just more risque...when I was at eros at least 2 of the boys danced naked....OR is this also NOT possible....

Oh goodie another installment of The Fishwives Duet.

Liked

Last night the boys at Eros were a little subdued - result of the recent crackdown??

Only one boy was dancing naked. He'd been drinking since 7 pm and was quite drunk. Unfortunately, he was not all that attractive.

Although the short time room has been closed, they have another room just to the right of the toilets. It used to be a store room. Where there's a will......

And sorry to disappoint, Kommie. I was merely following up on a comment I made previously - that I'd go to Eros and check the story. That's all I did, so we can now move on from Eros.

Get away a447 you love these little scraps where you can quote every post anyone has ever made to prove some fantasy your having.