Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pattaya report

Liked

pattaya report

Yes, there is indeed something to report.

I went to Sunee on the off chance that a beer bar or something would be open, but all was in darkness. So I headed back to Boyztown.

Despite the ruling that all bars should close and no alcohol was to be served, and no music was to be played, I've just come back from Toyboys, X-Boys and Splash. Vassa is also open for business. How can that be? Well, for one, I was told Toyboys is part owned by a policeman. Maybe the same with the other bars.

Toyboys was doing a roaring business - for once here were more customers in a bar that gogo boys! They had about 15 boys on stage - some with rather large packages. Drinks 160 baht.

X-boys had about 10 boys but not many customers. Soft drinks 180, alcohol 200 baht. I had a boy sit with me - I know him from a previous visit - he usually works at Cupidol but knows the owner of X-boys so was allowed to work there tonight. Ive actually written about him before. As soon as he sat down he put the pressure on me to off him. I bought him a drink and he quickly finished it and then asked for another. (In the meantime, he downed half of my beer!)
    ├П'll give you a tip instead," I said.
    ├Ц.k. 200 baht,"he replied.
    200 baht for just sitting with me?? Don't think so. When he realised he may not get offed, he called over the waiter and handed him the bill!!! In other words, if you are not going to off me, I'll get back on stage and try my luck with the other 2 farangs still in the bar. I left soon after. Had he played his cards right I may have offed him, as he is a great bottom. But I wont have the boys try to make the decision for me.
    BTW a few handsome boys to be had, but the rest were not very appealing. One boy with bat-wing ears had his cock out now and then and was fooling around with other boys on stage, pulling down their jocks, but nothing exciting.

I passed by Splash and was kind of dragged inside. Soft drinks 140, alcohol 160 baht. Only a few customers. They had about 10 boys lined up on a very long, narrow stage. No-one stood out as being offable- for me, at least. Numbers 2,4 and 12, I was assured, are 18 years old. Mmmm....will say no more.

Apparently all the bars will be open for business tomorrow - or so the rumour has it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: pattaya report

for a change have to concur with a447...shit good thing I'm indoors or lightening might strike me...sunee..totally closed...popped into xboys (n0 8..with red speedy..so cute)...and vassa..please tell me the owner/manager is not Thai...can't place his accent...anyway vassa was a waste of time..all skinny twinkies...would bruise myself if I had to ride one..like fucking a bicycle..

Liked

Indian gent i believe -- good boss to the skinny twinkies -

- --lol i can imagine your face in that bar -
    cant imagine those would be your type at all

did u stay long in that place ??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no...had ordered a beer so felt obliged to pay and drink it...but actually spent most of the time outside chatting up the doorman and people watching, there was absolutely nada in there that would even give me half a rise...
    Indian you say...well he hardly spoke so I never caught an accent...nice he's good to his stable of boys...they were a funny skinny bunch hopping all over the stage imitating asian boy pop bands....but OMG..such skinny effiminate numbers...bet they gotta jump around in the shower just to get wet...

Liked

I went to Jomtien beach yesterday to enjoy a massage. It turned out to be the massage from hell! I sat down at the second franchise up from the toilet and watched as a parade of masseurs walked by. I was waiting for a handsome guy. Finally, one turned up and I grabbed him (metaphorically speaking) immediately. As soon as he put his hands on my legs I yelped in pain. "You ok?"he asked. "Yes" I grimaced, trying all the while to smile. His hands were like sandpaper! Must be all the farm work back in Isaan. His thumbs were particulalry rough. I asked him to go easy while trying to think of a way to get out of the situation. Even his smile didn't ease the pain. I wanted him to stop, but didn't want to offend him. He told me, in rather good English, that he had many regular customers. hard to believe, unless they are all masochists. I put up with it for about 15 minutes then had to ask him to stop. I told him I suddenly felt hungry and I needed to go eat somewhere. BTW his name is Sak.
    I've now decided that whenever a masseur aproaches me, I will always shake his hand first, just to make sure!
    However, all was not lost. After I came back I sat in the same deckchair. I always sit next to the aisle in between the franchises so that I can admire any Thai boys in tight speedos as they walk past. As I sat there daydreaming, I suddenly heard Russian voices right next to me. Shit, not those Ruskies again!
    I looked side ways and what did I see? Two hunky spunky Russian guys - one very handsome- about 1 metre away from me. Their crotches were at eye level and I found myself staring straight at 2 humungous bulges in white speedos. Now my mother always said that it was rude to stare, but I don't think she forsaw this particular situation. The outline of their cocks were clearly visible. One of them saw me ogling his bulge, smiled at me and showed me the outline of his cock with his fingers!! Please God, let them be moneyboys! Alas, they weren't and they both walked off down to the beach and left me contemplating what might have been.
    The bars were open here last night - don't know about Sunee. I did, however, wander down Walking Street to check out G.U.Y.S. and yes, they were also open for business. Some of the girlie bars were still closed.
    I wandered over to Happy Place and sat with a boy for an hour. (They have a couple of new boys who are quite good looking and not fem.) He's the guy with the huge cock - he displays it in the show. You can't miss him - he's got the most beautiful smile and is a lovely guy. I was the only customer (it was early) but there were not many farang out and about. Ended up in Cupidol where I offed my guy from my last visit.
    One thing I've noticed this visit and last, is that the boys don't have any problem just cumming over the sheets or bedspread when they are on all fours. They don't seem to bother about grabbing some tissues first. Cumming on the sheets in par for the course I guess, but on the bedspread?? I know, it's my fault - I should have taken it off. But in the past, the boys have been very careful about such things.
    Just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    surprised I didn't spot you...sat in front of Tui's...deleted flaming DaBoss...
    Well perhaps if you met him For a beer and said hello like most normal people would do with someone they communicated with every few days over a year then you'd of known what each other looked like and wouldn't have been so close and yet so far apart it seems. I really don't get all the cloak and dagger stuff and the " the last thing I want is to speak to other farang etc" but then sit chatting with all year, all very strange and just a bit wired if you ask me - and lets face it it WOULD put a stop to people questioning your existence and this your credibility.

I'm hitting pattaya in a few days and am happy to ( and actually do ) extend a warm invite to anyone who wishes to grab a beer, kick back, shoot the shit and just simply relax, just like you're meant to do when on holiday :/) so just drop me a pm and we can do that if you wish Latin ( or anyone / everyone else !! ;-) - actually as several of us all seem to be in pattaya for new years / songkran a board beer get together sounds like a great idea to me :-)) anyone else up for it ?

I have met A447 numerous times. He comes to Pattaya many times a year and is a peasure to talk to. I just cant understand why some of you cant get along!

Liked

i will be there may 17 - june 17
    if anybody cares arty

EVERYONE CARES! DaBoss

Liked

I'll be there 6-19 June, so if DaBoss wants to organise something, I'll show up arty
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

How about an orgy?
    OK OK we can do something. Remind me about June 1

Liked

I'm here till the 17th and would love to catch up, Nirishguy. And anyone else.

It would be good to put a face and personality to the name and would enable us all to better understand what and why we post as we do .

A group love in at Happy Place. Bring it on! Only hope you can make it too, Neal.