Hi everyone, im just back from cuba again, was there last year also, and really enjoyed it, so decided to go back again, for the first 2 weeks in December.
Nothing has really changed, aprt from the USA flag now flying over the embassy. And this year there was groups big groups of people together, i asked what they were doing, in havana there is now a few wi-fi hot spots, so the cubans with there fones and computers were all on line and chating to who ever.
I stayed again in vedado, its where the gay scene is. On any night there are 100s of available boys down by the malacon, (sea wall) but on saturday nights there must be over 500 boys, it was amazing, some boys just want sex, for free, some want you to pay them into the club, and some charge 20cuc, which is about 20 euros for full night of sex. There are 2 clubs, vegas and myx. full of boys, they have shows on every night, which is the highlight for the locals.
If you have never been, you have to give it a go, there is someone for everyone there. blacks, browns whites, muscles, fem, top bottoms,
its like a sweet shop.
I recomend to book a apartment because your not allowed to take boys back to your hotel, there are plenty on the internet. i found that out on my 1st visit.
everything is cheep and there is plenty to see and do during the day.
i will upload some of the boys i had, for you all to see the amazing talent there is in cuba.