Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saranrom Park news?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Saranrom Park news?

Just curious to know if anyone has some updates about Saranrom? Are there still boys available there for 500 baht?

Liked

Re: Saranrom Park news?

Seeing as the posts here are from 2015, any news on saranrom? Is it still the place to go and if so which area exactly?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bastrecht View Post
    Seeing as the posts here are from 2015, any news on saranrom? Is it still the place to go and if so which area exactly?
    I've been there over 3 years ago, and it was very busy with boys walking around. I counted well over 30 boys of all types. But very AYOR.

They walk around a few streets near the park. Also at one point, one side of the Palace if I remember correctly?

No Platformed
    Liked

Your looking for street trade because you feel uncomfortable with the age limits the bars impose? Am I reading you right?

Liked

From my rare drive-pasts (on the way home from Sake disco), there is some trade left, and it looked promising. It seems to concentrate to the area on both sides of the canal south of "City Walk" (gay restaurant / bar on Atsadang road).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    From my rare drive-pasts (on the way home from Sake disco), there is some trade left, and it looked promising. It seems to concentrate to the area on both sides of the canal south of "City Walk" (gay restaurant / bar on Atsadang road).
    Thanks, sounds like it's worth checking it out. What other places do you recommend for a twink lover?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks, sounds like it's worth checking it out. What other places do you recommend for a twink lover?
    So, let me get this right, so you're going to Bkk ( for the first time??) for just 4 nights and you're thinking of intending to spend your limited and very valuable time there cruising street trade around Sananrom Park in the hope of finding a twink there rather than hitting the bars / go go's etc where you're guaranteed to find same ?

Liked

That is a good point especially if the chances are good at the bars. But It is my second time and last time I saw the massage places and all the guys were very muscular (and seemd to me to be in their late 20s). That is why I am hoping to find out what's a sure bet for the limited time I have.

Liked

"... for just 4 nights and you're thinking of intending to spend your limited and very valuable time there cruising street trade around Sananrom Park ... "
    That's why the Thai Defence Department (with binoculars) has planted themselves directly across the road at Sananrom. It's either Myanmar or a Major's easy blowjob.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

If you are going to pay, go to Pattaya. If you are looking for free encounters, online.

(At least that's what working best for me at the moment. Others might prefer saunas (free), massage (pay), discos (free), or are happy to pay the prices most Bangkok gogo bars now ask for.)