My my Bangkok is such a cosmopolitan place just the other days I was sitting in an Indian restaurant in Silom Complex next to a couple of French businessmen. I could tell they were French businessmen because only farang wankers where suits and ties in Bangkok and they were speaking French or at least some French words which I can remember from when I did French at school. But you done want to read about some Frogs eating vindaloo, you want to read about the boys.

There desparate let me tell you. A mate of mine arrived a few days after me went to the place where he normally gets a facial just a leg rub thrown in usually done know why and bugger me the boys giving him a hand job. Usual boy, never happened before obviously thinks my friends up for a bigger tip than usual so 500 baht changed hands at the end. Can't say fairer than that can you. Some other boy on Grindr wanted 3000 baht for a massage. I wished him good luck I can get a thai massage and a tug at home for 3000 baht. I did try for me usual Burmese massage boy. Sent him a text message about a massage at his shop oh I given all that up he says I got a Swiss boyfriend what time would you like me to come to your room?

For them who have come to Bangkok to avoid Xmas carols chance would be a fine thing fucking slay bells everywhere anyway Balconys offering a Xmas Eve buffay drinks at 3:30 and the grub starts at 4pm. Ive been in catering buffays a real money spinner charge top dollar people only eat not much more than they would if its ala cart. Happy times espcially now being happy is compulsorty in Thailand.