List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report... So it begins......

Liked

Trip Report... So it begins......

I've arrived in Bangkok Thursday night. In preparation for this trip, I refused to have sex with anyone for 2 weeks before my trip. On my flight in, I was lucky to have my whole isle seating to myself and was able to stretch out a little. The 22 hour flight seemed short, but it may be because I was in no hurry to get here and was just happy to be on the flight.

Once I got here it took no time at all to go through the visa process and get my passport stamped and it was a short wait for my luggage. When I got in the Taxi the driver told me 500 baht for my hotel (Babylon). I just said "Meter" and he turned on the meter. The ride was short and showed 270 on the meter and I gave him 300. I also paid the tolls.

The staff at Babylon remembered me and for some reason it made me smile. I took my sauna pass and entered the Sauna at 9pm. I walked around but I was not attracted to the guy shadowing me. There were not many guys there but I think it was because I got there so late. I decided to skip it all and just shower. While in the shower guys would pull the curtain and peek in on me. I would just turn and smile at them. One guy peeking in decided to join me in the small shower stall. He was just my type so we had some shower fun before he asked me to go to a booth with him.

We found a booth I told him I was from USA and he told me he was Born in Thailand but raised in France and was in Thailand on holiday. After our fun he invited me to join him and his lover for a 3 way. I told him my room number here at Babylon and he told me theirs.

I left there and changed in my room before walking around silom. Not many people on the sidewalks at 11pm. I walked to Soi Twilight and not a lot there either for a Thursday Night. I was not in the mood to pay 400 baht for a drink at a gogo bar so I just lingered around trying to decided what to do. I met up with a poster from this forum and shared a drink with his group. Later we all went to DJ station. It was crowded but not as crowded as I remember it. I was having fun with my group and turned to look at the dance floor when I felt someone grab me around waist. I thought it was an old friend but it turned out to be a 20-something guy from Mexico here on Holiday. We both seem to be moving too fast in getting to know each other and before I knew it his lips were all over mine and after some talk and once the bar closed we said goodnight to my friends and his friends and came back to my room here at Babylon.

I must say that so far this trip is starting off with a bang!

These are the good'ol days

Re: Trip Report... So it begins......

Several of my friends have told me the airport is deserted and waiting time at Immigration is zero. Was that your experience?

Liked

That's been my experience on my trips this year - just walk on straight through Immigration. I hope that is still the case.

Liked

Mr Bucknaway what happened to the threesome plans in your/their room? I was all up for a blow by blow a/c and you left me cold. Please don't do that!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Several of my friends have told me the airport is deserted and waiting time at Immigration is zero. Was that your experience?

Yes, there was zero wait for me. I was trying to decide what que to go to and none were more than 1 person ahead of me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Mr Bucknaway what happened to the threesome plans in your/their room? I was all up for a blow by blow a/c and you left me cold. Please don't do that!
    I think I am just going to move on and not try to have a 3 way with them. I think its better just having the hot memory I had with "That guy" and not try to get lightening to strike twice with the same guy and now his lover.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Arrived Wednesday night at around 11pm. Immigration was quite empty and I was through in 5 minutes after entering the hall ... pretty much a record.
    Other times of the day/night may well be much busier, and if you are unlucky enough to be in tandem with multiple jumbo jets all emptying out at the same time it will create very long queues.
    Happy to be home ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Congratulations to such a good start!

Some nitpicking: You got an aisle seating (not "isle") and probably got a visa exemption, so there was no visa process (and even if you entered on tourist visa, the visa process was in the USA, not at immigration).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not like Bucky to skip so many days on a trip report. One hopes he's well and too busy
    to bother posting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Some nitpicking: You got an aisle seating (not "isle")
    Unless he had the whole middle row to himself, which is kind of like an isle (or island) with a row by the window on either side.

Surfcrest