List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so i guess i have a room mate for a few days...

Liked

so i guess i have a room mate for a few days...

One of my favorite barboys messaged me on Facebook this afternoon and said he wanted to come
    "saleep with you your loom." When the guys call me wanting to come over I always tell them, "Sorry
    I don't have much money." To which he replied, "No ploblem, I just want saleep with you na." Turns
    out he quit the bar and for some reason I don't quite understand he can't stay at his room for the next
    3 days while he's waiting for his ride back to his town. So he asked if he could "live with me for 3 days."
    He remembers me from last year when I lived in a really nice condo on Pratumnak hill with a separate
    bedroom, now I'm staying in a studio room in a guesthouse. No fitness room, no pool, no ocean view.
    Not sabai sabai. But the boy said mai phen rai. He just walked out of the shower wearing a towel
    and a smile. I guess I'll have to keep you posted as to how the 3 day stay works out 555.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: so i guess i have a room mate for a few days...

So, how's it working out? :-?

Liked

How sweet: Netrix-in-Love.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    How sweet: Netrix-in-Love.
    Poor bastard.

Liked

haha
    boy is still crashing here. he's supposed to go to his home tomorrow but i think "tomorrow"
    is Thai for "some time in the foreseeable future."

all the girls who work in the bar downstairs have caught on that i must be gay and now
    they're either mad at me or constantly teasing me haha.

so this guy shows up with a friend from his former bar to meet me at Tukcom the other day...
    he didn't have anything with him so I asked if he had a bag or a backpack and he said no.
    only the clothes on his back. after we got to my room i dug through some clothes and found
    him a few T shirts and a couple pairs of boxers that weren't too huge on him. he went the
    next day to visit his friend from the bar and came back just wearing his boxers and T shirt LOL!!
    I asked where his shorts were (not that I mind seeing him in his boxers) and he said he gave them
    back to his friend from the bar. these guys share everything they have and sometimes don't have
    anything. so the next day we went to Tesco and got him some shorts. then took him and his
    friend to see Transformers at Central.

Last night he said, "Sunday I go see mama papa for tree day, then I come back live with you, ok?"
    who knows what that means

Liked

I've been waiting to hear how this is going netrix, you didn't mention if you're having sex with him or maybe I missed it. None of our business anyway but I think you're in a good position as he asked you if he could stay and not vice versa. Sounds like you might be in a nice situation, good luck.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sorry I must be the only one thinking "screw that!"

So, if I've got it right, he's landed himself on you with no real discussion on your part as you decided to help him out for a night or two ( way more generous than I would have done in the first place) and HE has now decided he's moving in - I dont THINK so !

My kind heart would perhaps have given him some baht to enable himself to go buy some stuff if he needed it and then ask him what friend he's staying with tomorrow as you can bet there's SOME reason it's you and not a Thai friend he's bunking in with just now.

But hey I guess we're all different but it's all I can do to get them shifted after a short or long time visit to avoid this very situation happening and having some Thai guy trying to control my time or cramp my style and or wreck my own possible other shagging opportunities - not to mention the bother of "actually" living with someone else I didn't care for, but maybe if one lives here these wee inter looking visits brighten up the month a bit or something ? Each to
    their own I guess.

Liked

I thought you've been in Thailand for quite a while? You don't know what's going on, or???

Run Forrest, Run!

Liked

i like your open mindedness & laid back approach about the boys replies & staying with you, it took me many naive years to not take literally the so called tales i was being told & the boys assuming i would take this as fact! no i got wise to that!
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I thought you've been in Thailand for quite a while? You don't know what's going on, or???

Run Forrest, Run!
    I wish there was a "like" button on this site as if there were I'd be using it about now as this was my sentiment exactly both in terms of someone "playing" you and also you opening your life / possessions / security up to all sorts of unwanted possibilities from living with a ( for some sudden reason a very recently unemployed ) bar boy - still I guess for the bar boy it beats working for a living - quite literally - and especially in low season.

Still you can bet he won't be there that often or 100% of the time as he'll no doubt be popping out occasionally to go see a friend, right after being on grindr or gayromeo perhaps but only then for a "short time" no doubt ( as why risk ruining a good thing).