Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Guess the Ladyboy!

Guess the Ladyboy!

Here's a fun video I found from the Stickman website.

Ok, can YOU guess who is the real gal and who is the Ladyboy?

This Studmuffin here got 100% right!

GUESS THE LADYBOY!

Liked
    banned by tot here in thailand

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bedbugy1
    banned by tot here in thailand

Wasnt for me, loaded right up

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked
    ขออภัย บริษัท ทีโอที จำกัด (มหาชน)

ในฐานะขององค์กรข งคนไทย

ได้ระงับการเชื่อ ต่อมาที่เว็บไซต์ ี้ื่

เนื่องจากมีเนื้อ า ข้อความ รูปภาพ ที่ไม่เหมาะสม

ที่ได้ส่งผลกระทบ ่อจิตใจของคนไทยท ้งประเทศจนไม่อาจ ยอมรับได้้

i have tot this is what i see

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bedbugy1
    ขออภัย บริษัท ทีโอที จำกัด (มหาชน)

ในฐานะขององค์กรข งคนไทย

ได้ระงับการเชื่อ ต่อมาที่เว็บไซต์ ี้ื่

เนื่องจากมีเนื้อ า ข้อความ รูปภาพ ที่ไม่เหมาะสม

ที่ได้ส่งผลกระทบ ่อจิตใจของคนไทยท ้งประเทศจนไม่อาจ ยอมรับได้้

i have tot this is what i see
    Oh, so sorry. Im on Maxnet

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked
    I got three wrong (but they did have nice tits!).

Sometimes, while watching the Loy Krathong parade in Chiangmai, I start up a guessing game as to which of the sign and flower bearers are guys or gals. I get about 40% of them wrong there and it just pisses me off that the Thais are certain one way or the other 100% of the time. I need to get my eyes checked.

But, then again, I've been to both Alcazar in Pattaya and Simon Cabaret (a couple of times) in Chiangmai and some of the performers are perfect little "ladies", gorgeous even. At one performance,my seat was right at the end of the runway and the gals (guys) pranced right up to me....maybe 4-5 feet away....and I remain astonished how they somehow tuck away their penises cause you sure as hell couldn't tell they had any even in the spotlight from a few feet away.

Liked
    they somehow tuck away their penises cause you sure as hell couldn't tell they had any
    The trick is in the undergarment. There is a pouch on the inside and it's contoured on the out side..

In a building I used to live in Bangkok, I had this neighbor that had what looked like a young Thai girl trying to look like a boy. Very nice hair and quite cute in a tom-boy way. The mother for some reason was always trying to get us "together". She kept referring to "him" as a boy. They had some money and the boy was accepted in a US university. The whole family tried at almost every opportunity to get this boy to just talk to me, he was very shy or did not take to all this match making. One time the grandmother got ahold of my arm and would not let go as she pulled the boy in my direction. The old lady was very strong, I did not know what to do, I did not want to put a wrestling move on the old gal. Strange family. Even the family knowing I had a live-in BF did not deter their match making.

My BF said with conviction that the boy is a tom boy, no have koy but have nom, no question. I did not question my BF judgment on this subject as he was always correct in the past. Then one day at the pool I saw him in a bathing suit and it was clear that he was a boy. No nom, and I saw the outline of a decent koy. The BF was wrong.
    E Dok Tong