Seems I will be visiting Thailand twice this year with one visit in April and another later this month. On arrival I like to stay at Babylon in the hotel section being that it is a Men's only hotel and if you can't sleep you can go to the community shower and if you are lucky there will be a sexy guy showering in there that is up for some fun.

Well, I am feeling a bit adventurous and would like to see if there is another such place in Bangkok. I remember reading that the Sauna in Chinatown use to rent rooms but that was before their fire and I have not been back there in years and don't know if it is still open or not. I also don't want to take a chance and book someplace that could be closed. I still remember when I was ready to book a hotel on Walking street in Pattaya. The reservation service was accepting reservations online but the hotel had been torn down for a few month already. Talk about a potential pain in the ass.....

If nothing else can offer something with similar entertainment value, I will stick with Babylon.