Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Put your cock away Ladyboy

Liked

Put your cock away Ladyboy

What is it with Thai ladyboys posting pictures of themself laying in bed, dressed as a woman, legs spread wide, while holding their erection. The bigger the erection, the happier they are to show it. I can't help but wonder why they decided to become a woman but still take pride in their pride and joy? (Their cock, I am talking about their cock being their pride and joy).

On a side note, have you noticed that you can meet a ladyboy in person and you wonder if he is a he or a she? Then you see of Picture of them and the picture seems to yell "MAN!"

:naka:

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Put your cock away Ladyboy

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    :naka:
    I avoid lady-boys like the plague as they annoy the crap outta me. The picture with the cock is to entice those"str8 guys" :sign5: who like to fuck ladyboys and fulfill their homo-erotic fantasies while kidding themselves it's OK cos he has tits..
    As to why Ladyboys seem to sport large appendages I cant work that out myself :dontknow: Maybe they just know how to camera angle well.
    Whether their sex is a mystery from afar or not, the moment they open their mouth 99% of the time it's obviously "Man"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    What is it with Thai ladyboys posting pictures of themself laying in bed, dressed as a woman, legs spread wide, while holding their erection. The bigger the erection, the happier they are to show it.
    With ladyboys in bars I've observed the exact opposite. When boys on stage are merrily (or lethargically) whipping out their cocks and playing with them, any ladyboys in the vicinity are usually looking as if they would rather be elsewhere as they continue with their soft-foot shuffle, perhaps even with a hand primly over the front of their undies. They might shriek and fool around in other ways but the proud display of throbbing members is a shuddering no-no in my experience.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I remember a very long conversation I had with Thep once regarding "ladyboys" which helped me put things in perspective.

He explained it this way:

There are two distinct categories of ladyboys: First, are the ones who lean more towards being, what we refer to in the west , as bi-sexual who commonly have gay boyfriends, many preferring either top of botton roles, who dress like lady's when they're on the working scene, although typically revert back to dressing like a boy when back on their home turf.

Secondly, is what he described as the "true ladyboy", who are born 100% girl trapped in a boys body, who only prefer the passive bottom role, commonly have str8 or bi boyfriends, and typically remain dressed in feminine apparel when visiting the family back home.

The true ladyboys actually refer to other category as "Katoey" even though this term is used broadly used by many people, especially westerners, when referring to all ladyboys. The true ladyboys actually refer to themselves simply as ladyboys or "phet thee som" (the thrid sex) which they truly are.

Another characteristic between these two categories is the that the katoey's commonly flaunt their manhood much in the manner that Bucknaway describes, where the true ladyboy does the absolute opposite by wearing two pairs of tight undies to conceal the bulge when in public - and much prefer exposing their bumms when having intimate relationships more than their cocks.

In the rare event that I visit Walking Street I see approximatley 75% katoey and 25% true ladyboy, and the str8 farang tourists, amazingly enough, seem to lean more towards the katoey during the process of exploring their well-submersed gayness.