Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am going to get me a ladyboy!

Liked

I am going to get me a ladyboy!

This last trip to Thailand was a lot of fun but the Magic was gone. I hate to admit that I found the plane ride more exciting than I did my arrival in Thailand. There was no feeling of adventure or wonder... There was no blood rush feeling for the possibility of making mistakes or being taken advantage of by the lying taxi touts that offer rides to Silom from the airport for 800 to 1200 baht... I simply ignored them....

I felt so at home on arrival in Bangkok that I skipped the Taxi's and got on the first bus I saw not caring where it went and got off of it once I saw the skytrain... Still.... there was no excitement.

I was wondering how I can create some excitement for myself when I return... Then I came across http://www.phuket-info.com/forums/ladyb ... etter.html and had a EURIKA moment! I want to look between the legs of a lady-boy!
    maybe even watch a lady-boy bang a guy as if in a gogo bar performing a live sex show... You know the drill... Screwing them in the around the clock positions... First with the guy on his back, his legs over his head and her plugged in and drilling! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! (She will be flipping her hair out of her face) and then she will go to 3 o'clock and just lay into them... She will be moaning as her painted toenails dance on the sheets as she hammers and pounds... Now comes the 6 o'clock position... (My favorite position to watch) To see her in that position showing all her naughty parts bouncing and rolling all around as she hammers home her connection but taking time to rock back and forth and side to side to make sure she is as deep as she can go... Then comes 9 o'clock!

9 o'clock she tosses her hair to the side, licks her lips and drags her fingers through her hair to move it out of her eyes before she remembers she is putting on a show for me and moves back into the 12 o'clock position... She will continue to bang him like a broken screen door in a wind-storm... Placing one foot on his back near his shoulders, never slowing her pace and the guys moans only stop when he is gulping for air.....

Maybe it will be a 3 way.. Two top lady-boys and one bottom guy... No! One Top guy! And I will make a deal with the lady-boys that they will get 800 baht each if they can persuade the top guy into letting them top him!

Hey! I think I am feeling some anticipation for my return to Thailand! And all it took was my desire to check under the hood of a lady-boy! :3some:

These are the good'ol days

Fantasy with ladyboy

:flower: Bucky, too bad the magic of Thailand is gone for you. Next time you are in Pattaya, look up Nancy. I donтАЩt know her but saw her picture on the web. Here is a link: www.ladyboy-crush.com/ladyboy/nancy.html Perhaps she would be interested in making your fantasy come true?

I never get jaded or bored with LOS. Can`t wait to get back for trip 29
    ( yes i count them lol)

It aint all about sex buck!

Liked

Re: Fantasy with ladyboy

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySee
    :flower: Bucky, too bad the magic of Thailand is gone for you. Next time you are in Pattaya, look up Nancy. I donтАЩt know her but saw her picture on the web. Here is a link: www.ladyboy-crush.com/ladyboy/nancy.html Perhaps she would be interested in making your fantasy come true?
    Oh Yes, Nancy quite a lb!

More of Nancy and other Thai lb's at AsianTS.com

I had no idea they looked like THAT, now I want 1 too!!!

That's right. Now I've changed my mind again.

I have to agree with jaafarabutarab
    I never understand the ladyboy fascination. Either you want a guy or you want a girl. The only Hybrid I might want is made by Toyota LOL.
    Sometimes I wonder if the guys that like Ladyboys are not yet comfortable with their homosexuality and need the female image to justify having sex with someone that has a penis hehe

Sexuality is fluid (yes it is a pun), At 15 I was Hetero and at 18 was BC at 24 was Bi and at 30 was GAY. 35 I was still gay but thinking about having kids and really wanting them. 36 I could not care less as long as I was getting some ,38 and I want the lot. Thing is, labels mean nothing. For BKN to say he wants a lady boy, good! Me I want a wife and family and a male lover on the side. And I never want to talk to the wife! :cheers:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wots BC ?

have you want to actually give birth yet ?? why don't you want to talk to the wife ?
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Sorry, BC :-Bi curious. And as far as talking to women well, I just have yet to meet one worth talking to! As for giving birth that is not an option.I dont have a womb but ,I would love to hold my newborn child in my hands !