Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast

Breakfast

I would like to know where the best breakfasts are in Pattaya and what type price etc - and what is the earliest I can eat.
    say from 5 am onwards

Tks

Liked

Breakfast in Pattaya

Some of the late, late, late sidewalk places on South road near Hollywood Disco are still open if you are looking for Thai noodles and such.

If you are looking for something good later on, The Sea Falcon next to The Sugar Palm Hotel right down on Dongtan Beach make one of the most amazing Eggs Benedict platter. If you are in tow with last nightтАЩs prize, they will be equally impressed with the quality / taste of Thai food at the Sea Falcon. I've brought a few of the fussiest Thais and they were equally impressed with the food and with the disciplined service.

ThereтАЩs a very fair Issan boy there with shoulder length hair that is especially sweet.

There is also a family that serves fruit to the beach from the north corner of TuiтАЩs. While in Pattaya I like to take advantage of the great quality of fruit (especially mangos in season) in lieu of breakfast. The son, daughter and mother have been working the gay beach for many years.

Does Niddy's Nook do breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by ahobni
    Does Niddy's Nook do breakfast?
    Cheeseburgers in Paradise at NIDDY'S NOOK (the most famous restaurant on the Eastern Seaboard) along with a Thaiquila cocktail make a fine breakfast!
    And as brekkie is a smaller meal, three cheeseburgers rather than five will suffice for those with girlish appetites.

SURFCREST SAID: If you are in tow with last nightтАЩs prize, they will be equally impressed with the quality / taste of Thai food at the Sea Falcon. I've brought a few of the fussiest Thais and they were equally impressed with the food and with the disciplined service.
    They can't have been too fussy then - if they had you in tow as THEIR nite's prize

I suppose anything would be better than their usual formica topped tables and plastic cultery

:bootyshake:

Liked

Quite Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by jojopreppy
    They can't have been too fussy then - if they had you in tow as THEIR nite's prize
    I suppose anything would be better than their usual formica topped tables and plastic cultery

Personally I think Oogleman looks like a young Alec Guinness

boygeenyus - if you weren't such a CUNT the gay people of this forum might actually begin to like you

Boygeorge is so fat when his beeper goes off, people thought he was backing up.
    Boygeorge is so fat he puts on his lipstick with a paint-roller.
    Boygeorge is so fat he had to go to Sea World to ...

Maybe God decided it was time to clear out all of those gay eskimos
    Time to stop them playing in/with each other's ice holes

Maybe simply a reflection of the true Smiles!!
    Dull colorless and boring - perhaps?

Sometimes after reading your posts I wish I could kcik you right in your Mole Hole
    What a WANKER you can be
    Anyway if you are a true Australian then perhaps Numbat is more appropriate
    I've just marvelled at your impressive 15 posts to date jojohydra.

I'm not sure what you base your posts on or whether it's merely a reflection of your trailer park upbringing.

Never the less, I've added you to my Ignore List with your other lame handles.

Lets hope your shrink is still listening to you.......

breakfast

To: ahobni, thaiguila, jojpreppy, surfcrest et al -

Why don't you guys just fuck off and start your own thread - I asked what I thought was a very simple question and got
    totally irrelevant crap. Thankyoul

breakfast

Oops, sorry surfcrest - thanks for your input

Did I forget to mention that the bar the Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into serves a great all day breakfast starting at 4:55am each morning?

Just follow the fat Aussie midget wearing the Big Bird outfit as he reels out of Sunee doing the Chicken Dance. He will be accompanied by a guy wearing an Indian outfit - ala Village People

Cost is only 100 baht per serve - all you can eat

Not sure ...

... if you are interested in traditonal English Breakfast but you can find all day breakfasts almost anywhere. For ease of location and a fairly decent truck stop caf' brekkie, I have found Monty's to be decent fare. Two eggs, bacon (not that crunchy American bacon either), beans, tomatos, toast, jam, tea or coffee and juice @ Bt99.

I also have been back to Monty's to try the cheeseburger there (I'll cross sample this with Niddy's soon) and found it also up to trucker standards. A decent sized burger, fresh (non packaged) thick wedge of cheese and chips (fries) cooked as my old mum used to make (you can taste the fat content). Not something even I could cope with everyday but once in awhile, if you want those arteries hardened up, pop along and try Monty's out.

Oh and the two day time staff are entertaining and a laugh.