Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Breakfast at Sunee!

Liked

Breakfast at Sunee!

I would be interested to hear of the favourite venue for a good all-day "English" breakfast in the Sunee/Soi Day-Night areas.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Breakfast at Sunee!

Harry...

I munch down breakfast at Two Guys Guest House - Soi Yensabai/Sunee. I always order the American breakfast but see many farang ordering the English version as well and the food is always great and the staff is always friendly and outgoing.

Cheers

Liked

Harry2 wrote:
    "I would be interested to hear of the favourite venue for a good all-day "English" breakfast in the Sunee/Soi Day-Night areas."

Really? I imagine you are sitting at home in, perhaps, the United Kingdom and, for no apparent reason, you suddenly became interested in where members have an тАШEnglishтАЩ breakfast in Sunee/ Soi Day-Night areas.

Why? What possible interest is it to you?

And, from memory, you also seem to fret a lot about what restaurants are opening and closing in Pattaya. Again, I donтАЩt understand why.

When I am back home in the UK the very last thing that would concern me was what restaurants are opening or closing in Pattaya or where members are having their breakfast. Honestly, if other members worry about such things I really would be interested to hear about it.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Well said Jellybean. Three posts Harry2 and the game is up. Or should I call you Sirclive?

Well done, arsenal. I couldn't quite decide why he was beginning to annoy me. Now I understand.

Liked

Three posts Harry2 and the game is up. Or should I call you Sirclive?
    Surely can't be Clive. I mean, he was averaging 15 posts PER DAY!!!

And on his own "board" I think he's averaging something like 15 posts PER HOUR!!

And then answering his own posts! :sign5:

So I don't know if Harry2 is Clive. But then again, anything is possible here.

Liked

The request for an English breakfast, I hope is not one of those full of greasy breakfasts I see when visiting the UK. I do not know of any in or near Sunee, but friends take me to Jomtien beach front to watch them eat,fried bread, blackpudding. fat thick sausages, thick bacon and other revolting stuff.

But an ordinary breakfast might I suggest around the Tukcom area, See Nickys map.

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... day-night/

I frequently go to grottinas next to Mosaik, there are two open air bars between there and South Road.

I prefer S&P within the Tukcom ,South rd entrance, or two doors toward the beach an excellent coffee lounge that does breakfast and big sandwiches for lunch

If it is hot I try and start the day in aircon.

as for Sirclive he posted this today

clivejames 10 hours ago

SOON I WILL BE LEAVING THIS FORUM FOR A WHILE AS I WILL BE IN NZ BY SATURDAY. FOR A NEW LIFE AWAY FROM FAT HEFFA........I WILL CHECK IN EVERY NOW AND AGAIN.....ANYONE WHO wants TO TAKE IT OVER IS WELCOME.......................................this board gets a few hundred a day views.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves