So, 4 hand massages - good fun or hard work ? - do you like or loathe them ?

So I'm just out of a totally lack lustre 4 hand massage here in Bangkok and short of the actual massage part which was vaguely passable I never quite know what the etiquette is when in the middle of one, I mean does one fuck one of the guys or both - or neither, same with sucking, it's it impolite to concentrate on one guy ( usually with the nicer cock) whilst albeit unintentionally perhaps almost ignoring the other.

And if one is doing all the work and the other is slacking ( and this ones for you Christian) is it acceptable to tip the second guy less and tell him his work just wasn't up to the required standard and he's going to have to improve ( I'm not "seriously" suggesting that :-) - although I have to admit the thought DID cross my mind as guy number twos sole aim in life seemed to be to make me cum no matter what in the shortest possible time - how very DARE he! Lol

So all in all a mediocre massage and two not one duds where I'd of been better staying at home and jerking off and all at a cost of 2600 baht :-((

So, whilst I have had some fun 4 handers what's the general view, great fun or highly overrated ??