List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 hand massages - like or loathe ?

4 hand massages - like or loathe ?

So, 4 hand massages - good fun or hard work ? - do you like or loathe them ?

So I'm just out of a totally lack lustre 4 hand massage here in Bangkok and short of the actual massage part which was vaguely passable I never quite know what the etiquette is when in the middle of one, I mean does one fuck one of the guys or both - or neither, same with sucking, it's it impolite to concentrate on one guy ( usually with the nicer cock) whilst albeit unintentionally perhaps almost ignoring the other.

And if one is doing all the work and the other is slacking ( and this ones for you Christian) is it acceptable to tip the second guy less and tell him his work just wasn't up to the required standard and he's going to have to improve ( I'm not "seriously" suggesting that :-) - although I have to admit the thought DID cross my mind as guy number twos sole aim in life seemed to be to make me cum no matter what in the shortest possible time - how very DARE he! Lol

So all in all a mediocre massage and two not one duds where I'd of been better staying at home and jerking off and all at a cost of 2600 baht :-((

So, whilst I have had some fun 4 handers what's the general view, great fun or highly overrated ??

Liked

Re: 4 hand massages - like or loathe ?

You're just getting greedy now :occasion9:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Lol it's the exact opposite, it's as I know I haven't been my usual self on this trip and have been somewhat lacking in the smut and excitement end if things and its all been a bit samey - hell even in DJ last night it was more like meeting up with old friends than the host of bangkoks finest money boys ! So with only two days to go I guess I'm now trying to inject that wee Bangkok spark into things again - even to the point of turning down two of my usual squeezes today and tonight in the hunt for something a little for exotic - I fear I'm not going to find it though, oh well there's always babylon tomorrow and god knows where tonight will take me :-))

Perhaps you're suffering from TRF

Thai Rentboy Fatigue affects middle-aged Westerners who are generally sex-starved at home due to a combination of advancing age, increasing waist size, and receding looks.

The onset derives from visiting the fleshpots of BKK and Pattaya too many times with relatively shorts intervals between.
    The highest incidences are found in the sub-areas known as Sunee Plaza, Boyztown, and Soi Twilight.

The patient's frequent and rampant sexual activity slowly gives way to symptoms which include loss of memory (can't remember the boy's name in the morning), delusions of attractiveness (listening to too many boys who will tell you anything) and impotence (see appendix 275 - Patient a447).

Conditions such as morbid obesity and loss of fashion-sense often co-exist with TRF (see appendix 396 - Dongtan Beach)

In the final stages alcoholism and complete financial breakdown often occurs (see appendix 745 - PSS - Pissed and Skint Syndrome)

The disease often reaches a crisis after 7-10 years, but may come sooner.

Conventional treatment is by way of self-administered Electro-Convulsive Therapy - this is easily achieved by having the patient look at his Online Bank Statement and rapidly reducing balances at least twice daily for 14 days.

Each year a small number of farangs in seriously advanced cases receive help via the ARSE - the Assisted Repatriation Scheme to Elsewhere. For more details see appendix 620 - Deportation

However, for the remainder, the prognosis is poor - mainly due to the fact that the patient is not motivated to end the harmful activity and may instead even increase his reckless behaviour.

The only hope is that a small number of sufferers get bored after a while and may voluntarily retreat to a quiet, non-sexual environment for a period of months or years ( see appendix 842 - Going Home).

arty

Liked

:sign5:
    This post leaves me speechless!

Well, that's how TRF affected ME!

:sign5:

SG you should be a consultant for the NHS as I think you've diagnosed my problem EXACTLY !!

And I know for sure the bank statement thing once I get back will have stated effect also !

Excellent work Doctor ! Send your bull to my
    Man who will take care of it immediately ! :-)

Liked

Speaking of massages... have any of you ever given the masseur a massage? They should be fine with that I would imagine, yeah?

And have any of you ever done out-calls with massage parlors? Still pay the same rate, but instead of going all the way there, call the masseur you like, and have them come to you? Anyone done? No problems?

Liked

But I guess you'd still have to pay his transport.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Actually I don't like 2 handed massages. There is noting better for me than a 4 handed massage and I have even had a 6 handed massage a few times! The nore hands the merrier!