Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why did you leave?

Liked

Why did you leave?

We have all been in a bar that had few or no other customers but still we sat down and ordered a drink. Then before we knew it we were hot to leave! What I want to know is what would it take to light a fire under you to leave so fast? Would it be the lack of guys? The lack of guys you find attractive. The price of drinks? The host being pushy? The host not leaving you alone? Would it be because of the music being too loud or not to your taste? The guys not showing any concern that you are there? Or would you just want to hurry to leave to go where the crowd is?

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Why did you leave?

Last time I left a bar really quickly (before I'd finished my drink) was because the music was deafening. It was a small go-go bar and the noise was really uncomfortable. I would normally spend half an hour in a go-go bar, just to see if there's a boy that I like, but loud music really pisses me off. It doesn't bother me if I'm the only customer.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I always finish my drink, but sometimes I can do it very quick :hello2:

Liked

If I leave places before I planned to, it is mainly for the extremely cold temperatures you find in some go go bars. The last two occasions were at Copa, where I left immediately the show finished and at Happyplace Bar

At Happyplace during the Bingo program, I was starting to shiver when Neal called out whilst sitting on the stage, it was too hot in here. No one agreed so nothing was done. It got colder later and Neal was sitting outside. I did not stay for the later stages.

To me it seems stupid to have some bars so cold it is almost uncomfortable inside.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I must be the odd man out here. The only time I have left a bar in a hurry was when I had found the Thai of my dreams and couldn't wait to get back to the room.
    And like gaymandenmark, I always manage to finish my drink.

:laughing3:

If no one agreed that it was too cold in there I would not have turned the air up for one person. I dont remember you sayiing it was too cold, all that I distinctly remember was you sitting under the airconditioners (there were 2 where you sat) and every time I looked at you you had this look of hatred on your face. I never felt so uncomfortable having someone stare aat me with that kind of look. You seemed miserable even bing in there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am not trying to be negative here, truly, but I am unsure of the reason or purpose of this thread. You or another leave bars or places due to lack of interest or for an unpleasant reason for you. Wheather it be the music is not to your liking or too loud, the bar too cold or too hot, the boys not to your taste, mamasan or boys too pushy, watered down drinks, well shit there are dozens of reasons for all different people. Your moving from a bar or staying in a bar are your choices or like and dislikes and have absolutely no bearing on the next persons likes or dislikes. Feeding off people's reasons will surely not change yours, so, what is the point of this thread? :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    I am not trying to be negative here, truly, but I am unsure of the reason or purpose of this thread. You or another leave bars or places due to lack of interest or for an unpleasant reason for you. Wheather it be the music is not to your liking or too loud, the bar too cold or too hot, the boys not to your taste, mamasan or boys too pushy, watered down drinks, well shit there are dozens of reasons for all different people. Your moving from a bar or staying in a bar are your choices or like and dislikes and have absolutely no bearing on the next persons likes or dislikes. Feeding off people's reasons will surely not change yours, so, what is the point of this thread? :dontknow:
    Why did you not ask this question in your previous post as justme :dontknow:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Why did you not ask this question in your previous post as justme :dontknow:[/quote]

Because I like other people I know think of things afterwards. And I was logged in as Justme for a personal post and Daboss later and as it was a question as board owner did not feel it necessary to change to justme (personal post) again. Is that ok?

Liked

Usually because of overpriced drinks, inattentive staff,, and the infamous knee shuffle instead of some decent dancing.